Do you think aliens exist? Everyday life and customs

I think we are being tested by them through our daily interactions.

I think so, but I might prefer to call them alien creatures.

I think that they exist. Because think about how big the universe is. They surely look very different to us, but we can not be the only ones out there.

Yes. We can not say that our world is the only planet with life. There are billions of other planets and there can be aliens.

Probably

I do not think so .

I have seen a movie called ET Allien. If you see an alien who is not harmful, will you try to make friend with this alien?

i think we are not alone in the universe.

I already posted here but I think I have something else to say:
I think it could be funny if they find us cause all those nationalists who imagine the world divided in states and countries and try to preserve their "identity" would have to imagine their universe in a larger dimention.

Oh and I forgot! Speaking about aliens, soon a new adventure of Darren involving aliens in the jokes topic.

I already posted here but I think I have something else to say:
I think it could be funny if they find us cause all those nationalists who imagine the world divided in states and countries and try to preserve their "identity" would have to imagine their universe in a larger dimention.
Not only the nationalists, but even the ultra-religious fanatics, which cry always to have the biggest god! For them meeting aliens would be real „fun“🤣

Perhaps they do not exist as we imagine them, however there must still be some microorganisms or their physical features are anyway different from what’s often shown in films, series, videos, and so on.
I’d rather believe we cannot be alone in the universe instead of claiming aliens do not exist although none of us has witnessed any sort of appearance yet.

Yes, I think there are probably aliens, what I think is difficult is that they have arrived and we are not aware, but if they came I would be on their side, maybe they have solutions for our mistakes 😂🤣

Edited by lincesa .

OFC!why not?the world is soooo big and everything is possible!!!

You right, eve`rything is possible, proof: Chuck Norris exists.

I think no

I think no
why?

Ya, I bet they exist somewhere in the universe.