Do you think aliens exist? Everyday life and customs

I already posted here but I think I have something else to say:
I think it could be funny if they find us cause all those nationalists who imagine the world divided in states and countries and try to preserve their "identity" would have to imagine their universe in a larger dimention.
It would still be coherent. Having a larger box wouldn't go against the idea of multiple small boxes and I'm pretty sure that some people who are very nationalists believe in aliens. At least, I wouldn't be surprised if people loving alien theory weren't all against nationalism, quite the opposite to be honest.

of course yes the universe is so big

Yessssss!

Yes, I mean If we know that exits a lot of animales that we don't have idea, why we think we are alone?

How can you people say yes ...would you like to clarify your statement about aliens

Well, we haven't found any end of the universe yet and just by the number of stars you can see at the nightsky it should be clear it is incredibly large. Every single one of those uncountable stars could have a few planets in it's system. So I find it very unrealistic that the Earth should be the only of that many, many, many, many planets with living beings on it. My understanding of an alien is a living creature from a planet that is not the Earth, so in the end I come to the conclusion that aliens definetly exist.

Why do you not think so?

Woww really intelligently answered

I think yes!!LOL

I really do wish aliens exist ! But if they do, when are they coming to visit us
I want their opinion about the shitty way us Humans handle life on Earth lmao

I really do wish aliens exist ! But if they do, when are they coming to visit us
I guess you are right

Well I think expose us to them might not be a good idea, what if they want to invade us.

I really do wish aliens exist! But if they do, when are they coming to visit us

for sure

Well I think expose us to them might not be a good idea, what if they want to invade us.
I really do wish aliens exist! But if they do, when are they coming to visit us

Imagine if aliens start to treat us ( humans ) the same way we treat animals.

aliens are stories made up by crooks

Definitive. And I think they are Not as stupid as humans who destroy the Planet.

Believing Aliens is very good because it help us to re-think about what we do and believe traditionally.
Examples
a) how do we treat other animals and other people.
b) Our life time ( compared to light years ) and how do we use it
c) What is time ( 4th, 5th, 6th .....dimensions )
d) Our ego

I guess yes. The universe is so big it would be strange if only humans are alive

Aren't we aliens too since we live on a round ball floating in the universe?
I think there are other creatures out there.
We have no idea how big the universe is, it would be strange if we where the only planet with life on it.

I would like to live long enough to see how we first time meet another civilization. Of course it would be great (or deadly for us) to meet advanced ones, but... I think if there is any chance to find someone/something, it will be some bacteria or maybe plants on another planet. What is still awesome, but not so fascinating from my perspective.

I believe there are many civilizations, probably infinite number of them, but maybe we will never find them, and they will never find us, because it's too far.

yes