Do you think aliens exist? Everyday life and customs

I am sure we are not the only beings in this universe. So i have to answer yes if we call all other living forms Aliens. Even if it exists only out of energie.

I think the theory that we are alone in the universe makes me feel a little spooky. On the otherside to meet an alien would also be spooky in the first moment, but still better, cause I could connect to a new form of living. So I like to believe that there is more then just us in this vast universe, also it might never happen that we meet us.

Oh definitely. The universe is so marvelous, vast and huge. it's absolutely unfair to have only creatures on earth in it haha

No🤷‍♀️

Likely

maybe,because no one have seen it。And we don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist。

There are the logistical difficulties of finding intelligent aliens. The universe is enormous and incredibly old. Humanity has been around for just 200,000 years, and we've been listening for possible radio signals from E.T. just since 1960. So the odds that we overlap in time and space with a detectable alien civilization don't seem great. There are now more than 4,500 confirmed exoplanets(opens in new tab), with more being found every year. The sheer number of alien worlds suggests that life may be plentiful throughout the cosmos. Over time, with more advanced telescopes, scientists will be able to probe the chemical compositions of some nearby exoplanets' atmospheres. Until that time, famous Fermi Paradox on this matter, remains dissolvable.

Yes I think… the universe is infinite and it isn’t possible we are alone

Of course.now we think there are lives in the earth because there are water soil air ,some elements to create the life.But who says only those elements can be the sources of lives.Maybe in other plant the alien inhale carbon dioxide exhale oxygen instead.

...most people on earth carry alien DNA. Just a few percent are almost free. We are drifting into the next evolution-step ... our 'god's' will help us (again).

Messi is an Alien and he choose the best club in the world to play QSG

Of course, but we will probably never know each other.
true

Yes, more and more stuff are getting discovered every day! So why not aliens?

"I think the real question is how we manage the next 'official' contact. Do we
assume that we have to protect ourselves or do we see it as a chance to ask
or support for our - self-inflicted - dilemma. "

P.S. ... can't wait to find out 🔭

Edited by Lir_Elhan .

I do believe that aliens exist. Why should we human beings exist alone in the universe?

I believe they exist, tho i like to think they do in the movie kind of way, they probably do as microorganisms or as maybe less intelligent life forms (not saying they're dumb, just differently made?), tho i like to think that since they say once upon a time there were rivers in Mars, maybe life was already there, but ceased to exist and we in earth are now living what they've already lived,,, got a little existential there

Maybe....But we are not going to know if this is true! Never!

Seria pretensão pensar que estamos no único planeta habitado na vastidão do Universo.