Do you think aliens exist? Everyday life and customs

Yes!!

of course. Think about how big the universe is. It's full with secrets and we are like nothing in it, not even a point. It can't be possible that we are the only creatures in this great universe

I think yes , alienean living beings from another world.that mean we are one kind of aliens.

Yes, undoubtedly. I don’t think we are the only living species in the entire universe. There must be someone else as well. If not aliens as we imagine them to be, perhaps some microorganism or something similar.

I mean, it would be a little pretentious to think that we are the only form of life that's ever been existed in the universe.

No 🙄

yes, but In forms we don't consider them human.

aliens do exist because there is no way that we are the only form of intelligence it's just not possible , aliens are real! 👽👽👽

I am pretty sure they do!

Lots of scientists say we know now why there is life on Earth. So allonditions can't be all repeated in other planets.
But we know only the Earth conditions of life. So how can we be sure there is no life out of Earth? I imagine aliens living on Jovian planets like Jupiter (even if I know there is a priori no life on Jupiter itself) saying about Earth "A planet wis all this water and all this oxygene, it's scientifically impossible to meet life on it!"

They are among us! 😉

Of course, but we will probably never know each other.

i mean are we really the only species in this universe lol

of course, we cannot be the only living species in the universe

it is impossible for us to be alone in the universe

How can you people say yes ...would you like to clarify your statement about aliens

How can you people say yes ...would you like to clarify your statement about aliens

Well, we haven't found any end of the universe yet and just by the number of stars you can see at the nightsky it should be clear it is incredibly large. Every single one of those uncountable stars could have a few planets in it's system. So I find it very unrealistic that the Earth should be the only of that many, many, many, many planets with living beings on it. My understanding of an alien is a living creature from a planet that is not the Earth, so in the end I come to the conclusion that aliens definetly exist.

Why do you not think so?

If aliens exist, i hope they never find us! We have here on earth enough idiots and problems 🙂 "Alien...go home!"