Do you think aliens exist? Everyday life and customs

It would be funny if Earth was the very first planet to see Life emerging, or at least to have the first "intelligent" life, just to contradict so many people here.

In any case, and as mentionned by yrneH, if there is extraterrestrial life out there, then it's more likely so different from us that we would barely consider it living according to our standards (that's why there are struggles in biology to define "life" so that a potential alien could fit the box and that astrobiology came up with the idea of "lyfe "). In case of a very small probability to find out an intelligent alien in the space, we would also be so far from each others that we would probably not get to visit them ever unless major scientific discoveries were made.

Yes, I am living proof lol; I’m just joking, I genuinely do believe that aliens may exist.

I don’t think that Aliens exist

If aliens exist, i hope they never find us! We have here on earth enough idiots and problems 🙂 "Alien...go home!"

same 😂😂😂

Yes, they do.

yesssss!
The universe is so big, coincidences are not just on Earth

Yes

Yes!

No! By the way, what do you think that aliens are?
Why do you think so?

And well I think they are just living creatures from a different plant. They could be literally anything. I dont think you could picture an alien, because I think your imagination isnt big enough. It lives on an entirely different planet, in an entirely different ecosystem. Nature could have done everything there. I mean, look at our animals and plants. We have plants that eat insects, we have giraffes that just have enormous necks, we have frogfishs, we have animals glow, we have poisonous and venomous animals and plants, we have redwood trees. Do aliens even have water on their planet? Do they even have the same atoms in their world? Do they have new molecules that we dont know?
Maybe there is something scientififal that answers these questions, but I didnt really do research on it, so I dont know.
They could look like ALF, they could look like E.T., they could be Gremlins, they could be like creatures in Star Wars or any other movie / series or they could be completely different.

There is a possibility there are life forms though I doubt they are green creatures, they would most likley be more like insects

no i think no

I think there are probably other intelligent lifeforms on other planets in other star systems or galaxies. However I don't think that the Earth has been visited by such beings at least as long as we've been intelligent beings capable of recording such events for future generations. I think that all UFO visitations are probably not from otherworldly beings.

I don't think aliens as we imagine them exist, but I do think there is life (microbes, little living things like rats) outside of our planet anyway.

legal or illegal?

I don't believe although I like watching ALIEN's movies 😁

Yes of course... We already know that Earth is not the only place where life exists. So, I wonder, are there beings with the ability to reason???? I think so. What's more, I think they are probably not humanoid beings, and maybe a thousand times smarter than us. In the same way ... when I see the gods and analyze the worldview of some original peoples of the American continent, I cannot stop thinking about perhaps, only perhaps those gods have not been more than aliens.

Of Course

I want them to be real 🙂 and I think somewhere, other life surely does exist