GROSSES ROLLENSPIEL! HIER KLICKEN WER MITMACHEN WILL!!!! Games

I frowned in alarm when I heard what Salomon said, but made no comment.
He was right. Bodowon, Shashara and even I had a better chance of surviving than he did. That worried me.
What kind of world are we living in?

I looked at Solomon for a moment; then I nodded curtly and let him go ahead. I stopped and waited until Togo - Waah walked beside me.
"Tell me," I said.
"How old are you?"

gave Shashara a cool look. How did she come to tell her my age? Then her mask hit my eye and I smiled.
"I'll tell you how old I am if I'm allowed to take a look behind your mask."
Grinning, I drove on to my horse and left behind the petrified Shashara.

"NOOOO" I shout out as I wake up, I've dreamed about something strange. When did I go to sleep and how long did I sleep? As I try to remember what the dream was about, the only thing that I can think of is my family one beside the other standing in a ring of fire. What is the meaning of this dream?
"what... What happened, why was I asleep, it feels like I was asleep for a really long time?"

I kept walking forward and tried to thread myself next to the dwarf when I suddenly heard Salomon screaming loudly. Frightened, I turned to his figure, who stood strangely staggered and sunk behind me and ran over to him.

"Hahaha" I grinned, "You younglings are all the same, scared by the tiniest itsy-witsy that moves or breathes." Ni-Nall-Da!
"Are you ready? Playtime is over. We have a long way to go!"

I place Lully in her holster and shake my head. "This will be a long, long way.." I murmel.

- Hey! I can not write for a wey days! But than we can play than again! See you! -

- Hey! I can not write for a wey days! But than we can play than again! See you! -
And they came back!...

I looked at Bodowin
"Well my dear friend you are right. Just give me a moment to get myself together."

What was that dream...
No I have no time for that, not right now.

- Hi again! a wey days get along time....but the play is still full of energy! Lets start again, my dear frinds XD -

" are you okay?" i am asking salomon. I think, i was asleep, but sometimes people can see in dreams more clear as in the real live.

-good to see you again, Kachiri!-

he scream of salomon was terrible. I mean, i heard a lot of screams in my life. Of pain. Of fear. And the most interresting scream, is the scream of death. But his scream was something other. Well, I have to say it made me curious. I watch this stupid and reckless dragon turn to Solomon and inquire worriedly if he's okay. What happened?

As soon as I turn around, I meet the look of this damn whore, Shashara. No pity or concern in sight, of course not. Cursed woman. I would like to kill her, but Salomon takes precedence. I would take care of the bitch later.

- do not take it badly, Carlot, I am fully in my role XD -

As I get ready to get going, I can't help but notice the look in Togo - Waah's eyes.

Goddammit when these two can't get along well, we will have problems then we're already having.

"Well, looks like I'm ready now." I say as I'm trying to hide my pain.

I don't like lies. and Salomon is definitely lying. But I can also understand him. On the one hand, we haven't known each other for a long time, even though we have had a lot of experiences together, and on the other hand, it is now important to leave this place. I myself feel too weak to represent serious help. We have to pull ourselves together now to survive this day. And hopefully the next day. I deliberately avoid not looking at Shashara too closely; I also have to pull myself together against her, we cannot afford an argument or a fight.

- Everything okay, no problem 😁 -

I notice the look of this flying snake and return it. I can only see the hatred in her eyes, but it only amuses me. I smile mockingly at her, but she's already looking away and probably hasn't seen it. She won't be able to endure me for a long time, she'll explode at some point and then I might have a chance to escape. Or even to kill Solomon ... I smile to myself. From now on I will annoy her in every way I can.

Bah-lum-Dah! These younglings are making life harder then the Rocky Walls of The Great Eastern Mountains!' I'd have to keep a close eye on them', I think. "Anyway", I rumble " Body-dropping on you thugs makes me hungry! Let's head to the nearest town to have some food and drink a couple golden pints, Rik-do-Lah!' I toss a coin at Salomon : "I'll even buy one for you, angry youngling!"

- Is there a way we can play on an online forum/ whatsapp/ D&D place? I played my first IRL D&D today and it was awesome! Watch The Witcher!-

- We can ofcourse play here, just we have to come online so we don't miss a lot of messages. IDK if there are D&D fora but im cool to have a private D&D online appgroup. What do you guys say? If you like to have a appgroup send me a private message then i'll make a group-

-well of course we could do that but I don't know where we could do that. I'm OK with WhatsApp if you are.