GROSSES ROLLENSPIEL! HIER KLICKEN WER MITMACHEN WILL!!!! Games

I smile.
"I do not want to be here any longer, you wanted to explain why you are neither master nor master?" I remind him. I glare morosely at his swords, but he was right if he wanted to take them with him and I had no good reason to stop him. The biggest problem was just my own lack of weapons, but I could see beyond that.
"My name is Tancee", I used the name of an old friend, her dust has long since blown all countries.

"Nice to meet you Tancee" I say and smile. I see that she is afraid of my weapons and tell her "Don't be afraid of my weapons I only use them for Defense."
As we start walking I start to tell why I am no longer a Lord or Master "well Tancee the reasons for my loss of the Lord status was my misbehavior against Lord Awen Talar, my father and Lord of the Grey Elves, When the rebellion against the King started, I asked him to stay neutral like always, because the King is a human and the Dwarves wanted to fight him, we Elves newer were friends with the Dwarves, he got pretty angry and gave me a choice, either I join the black Knights or I will be expelled from the Elven Kingdom and only can come home once a year". I look at her, bow and say "and now I'm here.

His story touched me in a unique way ... I was not the only one who was expelled. Suddenly I felt sorry for him. But for me that meant being able to continue to call him master. Not the one with great lands and possessions was a master, but the one who was a good man. Master had nothing to do with areas, but only with respect to one's counterpart. And that's what I'm telling him.

"Do as you please, Milady" I say and smile. "I'm glad you don't judge me for going against my Father, I hope one day he will understand me the same way you do." I feel a relief and I think that if just one person thinks the same way as I do then it's worth standing for it.

My words seemed to have pleased Solomon, and he seemed to understand me. Still, I was not ready to reveal my true identity, much less a few words.
You never knew.
So I said
"Come, let us go, this place is not beautiful and I would really like to leave it, you know the way, Master Solomon, please, go ahead!"
It was not clear to me when I would part with him, but to travel to the city at the foot of the mountain did not seem to suit me. I did not show anything and said:
"Traveling in the direction of the city seems sensible to me, and I thank all the gods for bringing you here, and if you really do not mind traveling with me, I would go with you."

As I look one last time at the cave of the Dragon, I say " Then we should get going, Lady Tancee. Actually I'm a little bit sad, that I didn't see the Dragon, I was pretty excited when I heard that one was here ".
As we start our journey to the town down the mountain we first didn't say a word but I was to curious who Tancee really is so I broken the silence, I asked "So tell me Lady Tancee where are you from, where is your Hometown, is it the one that we are traveling to?"

"Not really, Master Solomon, I live many miles east in the city of Modreyn, I am the daughter of Healer Nellnox and here because I was so fascinated by the thought of a dragon, but also because it is said that a dragonfly is a miraculous healing power I had hoped that maybe I could find a fallen one, but in vain. "
Under no circumstances did I want to put the word "tearing" in my mouth ... painful business.

"You sure want to get home as fast as possible, am I right? Your father must be worried, because you're gone for so long." after I said that, I start to think, that in fact I did not see a single dragonfly on the mountain, but the are always around a Dragon, either the Dragon is gone or there is another reason. I should come back another day and look around the place, maybe I can find any signs of the Dragon.
I look at Tancee and say "I heard Modreyn is a beautiful city can you tell me something about it?"

"Oh yes ... Modreyn is very beautiful, Master Solomon." Slight panic came over me as I thought that I had not been to Modreyn for at least 90 years ... it was impossible to conceal the fact that I had missed many years of development. Therefore, I dropped the topic and asked for my part, trying to distract him:
"And where are you from the capital Dreet-Lai?"

"I was born in Dreet-Lai, but when my grandfather died and my father became Lord, we moved to Elyrion with my father, I was 16 at the time, and already a little rebel, whe I should have taken lessons, I was out on the streets and made a lot of trouble" I tell and smile as I think about the time when I was a child without problems

When I imagined Solomon as a carefree child and little rebel, I had to smile involuntarily. He looked very serious as if he had already experienced and endured a lot.
My past had never been carefree, I had grown up on the street and had never known my parents. But sometimes ignorance was a blessing, I missed nothing because I hardly knew anything else.
"How old have you been, Lord?"

"How old have I been?" I asked a little irritated. But I think she was asking me how old I am, I told her "I am 65 years old. Even if I don't look like that. Actually Elves can live up to 400 years. And you Lady Tancee, how old are you?"

"I did not express myself correctly, I wanted to ask how old you were when you were chased away by your father, I'm just a normal human and count only twenty summers," I tell him.

"Pretty young, it's not really save for a young beautiful woman to travel alone, you know. But you seem unharmed only a little bit tired, but I'm not surprised, whe you think how far you traveled for some dragonfly. By the way what do you need the dragonflies for?"

"Dragonscale should have incredible healing powers, I do it for my dad, he's an old frail man and he's got a bad demon in him, he's been in a coma for three weeks and he's fighting, but he's old and I have little hope for him Now I have to start the search anew ... "
It was not all right, it was rumored that the dragon scale could be healed, but that was not true, it was the dragon itself that could do it. And I never met my father.

My character:
Name: I call myself Shashara.
Type: human
Appearance: Like my profile picture!

There are many people who want to see him dead. Many many. After all, he is the son of the elf king ... and the potential heir to the throne, even if his father had repudiated him. And many want to take the chance, want to put themselves on the throne or a candidate suitable for their opinion. I have nothing against him ... I did not meet him, but that does not matter..I have an assignment and I will fulfill that. When I heard that he was going to climb that stupid mountain to look for a much stupid dragon, which does not exist anyway, I knew it was the best way to get him out of the way. It would be easy to make everything look like an accident.
What I did not expect was the woman. She looked quite young and wore men's clothes and ridiculously long hair. But what should it be? I was sitting behind a rock, breathing hard. The two hunched and passed innocently past my rock and did not notice me. Why should not I kill the woman too?

It seems to me that something unpleasant, something dangerous is going on, but I did not really trust my perception, my nose had to get used to the outside air and I went on carelessly and spoke with salomon:
"And what more did you want from the dragon? Knowledge? Or even a dandruff?"