GROSSES ROLLENSPIEL! HIER KLICKEN WER MITMACHEN WILL!!!! Games

I found D&D Online: https://www.ddo.com/en
I think it's free, idk what you guys think. You have to download it.

-I'm writing via phone so the D&D site is not for me, sorry.

Angry youngling? What does he mean? Am I acting strange or do my emotions come out without me noticing.

"Thank you my friend" I say as I look at Bodowin and then at the coin. "I could use some food as well. Should we head out?"

Bah-lum-Dah! These younglings are making life harder then the Rocky Walls of The Great Eastern Mountains!' I'd have to keep a close eye on them', I think. "Anyway", I rumble " Body-dropping on you thugs makes me hungry! Let's head to the nearest town to have some food and drink a couple golden pints, Rik-do-Lah!' I toss a coin at Salomon : "I'll even buy one for you, angry youngling!"

- Is there a way we can play on an online forum/ whatsapp/ D&D place? I played my first IRL D&D today and it was awesome! Watch The Witcher!-

* Salomon=Shashara sorry it has been a long time.
Allright Youngster, lead the way! I''ll put my hand on Lulu's grip, waiting for the younglings to get up. "Lak-hu-la! I'm tasting the pint already!"

-No problem 😁

After being sure everyone is ready to go, I put my hood on, so that I won't be recognized so easily, and lead the way.
At my side are Bodowin and Togo - Waah, shashara is little behind us.

I look at Bodowin, smile and say, "don't worry about the names, our journey is long enough for you to get them right."

"Names!" I rumble. Does this youngling mock me? "I know the names of 21 different Dwarven Families! I can recall 43 different generations of my family by name. Lak-Ki-Toh! My great-grandmother Bronda baked for Kings and my great-great-great-grandfather Usi fought in the Illa-Versi wars! I have seen mountains fall and new ones rise. I have walked trough more woods then you could ever imagine existing and you say I can't even remember the name of some Youngling? I stray away angrily, nodding my head. I'm following the path, up the hill. They'll probably follow.

"sorry, sorry my friend didn't mean to upset you, my bad" I say, a little embarrassed.
"But we shouldn't go this way, we'll get to another town this way but it takes two days, to get there and you don't want to drink the ale there, it tastes like horsepi**"

"Well, horse piss doesnt sound good but we'll give it a try", I nod. "I might be old, but I have never seen a Dragon before. We have a couple days to pass before we arrive so let's hear how you guys met. Ba-tag-Do!"

- answer as fast as i can soooory...-

I am very satisfied, even if I try not to let anyone know that the dwarf shashara doesn't seem to like her very much. Anyway, she had wanted to kill him too. However, I am astonished by his reaction to Solomon's words regarding his confusion of names. Dwarfs. The Lord God is the only one who understands them, these little men. Even elves are easier to see through! Although I have met some dwarfs in my not very short life, I have never been able to understand them like most other breeds. They always do what you don't expect them to do.
But the idea to stop somewhere in the next city is really wonderful.
 "I'll come with you!" I explain and try to make a smile despite my pain and tiredness. "I'm going to starve!"

-i´ll look at this side later, wintry!

I'm not stupid. Even if everyone else might believe that. And so I know that I have a damn big problem. And a bigger one than this shitty kite.
When we enter this city. And I'm free, not hurt. Then my clients will find out. And they'll think I'm a traitor. Well, the next assassin is then set on me. Simply great.

So what to do? My brain works out my only options within seconds.
 1. I lure everyone into the lion's den.
Impossible. They are all too smart for that. This dragon in particular would smell the betrayal immediately.
 2. I flee. Okay, it might be possible. Definitely worth trying, let's see if I can do it.
And 3. I kill everyone. But is probably also excluded. you really put yourself in a great situation, Shashara! I whisper to myself. Pah, you painted with: every assassin has an escape route ...

"What did you say?" i ask shashara. I don´t like it when she is wispering behind me.

"That does not concern you!" I answer the sulfur-throwing snake in a friendly, but also slightly mocking tone. Then I turn to the dwarf. It's kind of nice that he wants to spend something on me, and in a split second my brain decides that it would be better to be nice and maybe get a chance to escape.
"Thank you, dwarf. I would have been happy if we had met under a better star, it is a shame that our acquaintance is so clouded. The more your offerings are blessed."

-https://www.goblinhort.at/kostenlose-pen-paper-rollenspielsysteme/ May we find something interresting here? Sorry, wintry, but this D&D is nothing for me. May we finde a p&p system what fits for all!-