GROSSES ROLLENSPIEL! HIER KLICKEN WER MITMACHEN WILL!!!! Games

"We do WHAT?"
I am excited and worried at the same time, for a moment I forgot about my pain. I panicked a little bit.
"Can I walk to Dreet-Lai, hehe, eehhmm I meen I can run pretty fast."
I wasn't sure if I can do this but nobody was asking me what I want.

I raised a dragon brow when I saw him so confused, and a strange sound escaped my throat. For him, it sure looked like tooth-slipping, but I laughed.
"If you want, you can walk," I agreed.
"But without me, you have the choice."

Well, she said I have a choice but I know very well, that when I don't go with her, I won't make it to Dreet-Lai on time, not to mention alive.
"Yes you are right, please take care of me and take care of yourself."

Again, I laugh my growling laugh:
"Of course, I'm always careful." For some unknown reason, I was amused when he climbed into the rather bad saddle.
"If something is, you see something or you get dizzy, tell me, will you?"
So I cumbersome out of the cave. Outside, for the first time, I sucked the cold mountain air deep into my lungs. What was better? I was very happy to be so old, if I were younger I would not have been able to wear him, but he was rather a small weight, and I spread my wings contentedly. I grumbled unhappily; it sounded like a rockfall; when the crack in my left wing stretched uncomfortably. Then I jumped off and we flew.

The fresh air, is like medicine for the pain, it helps to reduce it. First I was frightened by the height, but after a few minutes I started to get used to it.
"I'm jealous, you know. You are able to look at the world from above like a Bird, whenever you want. It's such an amazing view."
But even if I'm fascinated by the fact of flying, I was worried about Tancee, is she ok, I don't want her to die while she is trying to save me.

I smile while I see the shadow floating above me. I wondered if I would ever see a kite fly. And here he offered exactly the right goal for me. Calmly, I brought out my crossbow, put on a bolt, and aimed.

Character:

Bodowin Geasswing
type: Seadwarf
sekse: Male
Age: senior ( warning; may act irritated when asked about his age)
Hobby's: Talking about the sea, being on the sea, seeing the sea.
Hates: industrialisation, bad beer and for some reason all types of cheese.

''As calm as a lake but furious as the Great Ocean of Iticiala, my mood swings as the tides turn! Never have i seen more beauty in this world then in the sea. The splash of a turtle diving down, the light of the sun rising above the great oceans or THE WAVES PLAYING WITH THE CARCASSES OF SLAIN PIRATES.." oohh...well excuse me, im always getting a bit excited talking about my true love. Ba-dum-phhf.

Irritated about being lost in this great piece of land i puff and sigh when i turn the corner. Thirteen days have passed since my ship crashed into the rocky coasts of a unknown shore. We had battled the Himdaralon, the Great Seasnake of the south-Western Sea for over two weeks when our ships took fatal damage and washed up ashore. I haven't seen any of my mates since. Even my brother and son have i not met since. I hope they are fine. So looking for some help i'm searching these Woods for any one who can give me a lead on my dwarvenbrothers whereabouts.

Dul-phff-grrk.

Turning the corner, my attitude changes. Suddenly my blushed energy recharges when my eyes catch a certain seeing. Some individual stands there, backed-up to me. It hasn't seen me yet. Holding a bow, aimed at some sort of flying giant seagull, which i can't place. Whatever this seagull is, it is it trouble. Fy-guu-deul!

This bow raises my anger, as if it where one of the Gelliul Pirates. I always hate them for killing my seaside friends. Fish, birds, even the mighty wale is slain by their hateful bows! But not this time! Hu-gyy-luk! Not when a single Seadwarf is alive! Huu-li-brakku!

'ARRRRRGHHHH' i bass when i throw myself forward. With a speed, unknown to dwarves, i toss my dearing axe. It hits the Arrow and cleaves it in halve.
With my full weight i crash into this slim individual, smashing it down like a Megashark crushing a pirateship.
Hu-ba-luk! "Who is this", I yell while standing on top of this shady person: " trying to shoot such an aweseasome creature!"

My beard flames as the creature (obviously impressed by the weight of my body and the length of my legs) speaks:

The fly hurt incredibly. As soon as I loaded my injured wing, an unimaginable pain rushed through my body, hurting all the more as Solomon's weight weighed down on my back. But I did not show anything while I slid there. But not long after I blew myself up, I heard Salomon calling. The wind carried away his words, but I recognized the panic in it. At first I thought he had gotten sick, but then I saw it: The Assasin was standing not far below me on a steep rock, carefully aiming her bow. Right on my unprotected stomach. I panicked, hoping that Salomon would hold on tightly as I headed for the nearby ocean, which did not stretch far in front of us and gleamed beautifully in the warm red-and-gold sun. But I did not have time to enjoy the breathtaking view. I flew a few snake lines to give an unfortunate target and peered down to the woman. Then, suddenly, a small figure appeared. He ran to the woman who at that very moment left the well-aimed arrow. But at an astonishing speed that same little and strange appearance threw his ax, and the arrow broke in the middle. Without stopping, my rescuer jumped at the killer, who behaved rather surprised.

Crap. the dragon had seen me. Cleverly it flew in serpentine lines and I could hardly concentrate. But then she looked back at me and gave a perfect goal. My bolt flew off. But out of nowhere, an ax appeared and hit the bolt through. confused, I turned around and just then a small figure struck me and tore me down, the weight was incredible, and I squeezed the air out of my lungs, gasping, I growled.
"What the hell...?"
Lucky that I was a trained assassin, I managed to extricate myself from the dwarf's grip as I recognized the figure, and I drew a blade. Too bad the dwarf had thrown his ax. I took the time it took to get to his feet by slipping on his ax lying on the ground a few feet away from me.
When the dwarf, dressed like a sailor, had gotten up, I grinned at him, something he could not see under my mask.
"Are you looking for that?" I asked, and attacked.

Amazed, I watched as the dwarf, a sea dwarf, I suspected, jumped at my potential killer and threw her to the ground. But she escaped his grip and pulled out a blade that was as jagged as the one that had hurt me and Salomon. I gave a warning cry; no matter how strong the dwarf was, a rip with this blade could cause unimaginable problems. At the same time, I noticed the rip in my own wing suddenly cracking, drops of blood flew to the floor and I tilted sideways. The scream I gave was painful. I spun to the ground, trying hard to keep myself halfway straight, so that Salomon, who held tight to my mane, did not fall off. With an ugly jerk that drove Salomon off the saddle and over my head, I hit the ground and felt the pain threatening to overwhelm me. But not far from us I heard the dwarf call, obviously he had started a battle roar and that gave me strength. First, I looked to Salomon, hoping he had not hurt himself in the fall.

"Whoaaa!"
Tancee fell to the ground and screamed in pain. This is not good, she could have died.
Slowly I try to get down, but I slipped and fell to the ground.
"Well Tancee not we both had a crash landing."
While I try to stand up, I noticed that one of her Wings were bleeding again.
"Damn"
I have to do something, as fast as possible. I take out one of my Swords, hold it in front of Tancee and say "heat it up please."

Hu-lik-jalk! .As strong as a tsunami can be, even the smallest spiderweb can survive the power of the sea. This tiny individual is as fast as a dolphin and quick as a Racing Tuna! "Bra- lum-dah! What is this, i wonder when 'it' slips loose under my grip and jumps to my axe.

"Who are you? What's happening here!" I yell. Nah-nay-jak! The tiny person tries to lift my axe, i wish him luck. Made from steel from the royal ovens of Alantis, my axe answers ownly to me. I heard my nephew Thor also got an hammer, how nice for him.

Suprised by the weight of my dear Lullu, the tiny bowmen fall on his back.

Bah-ha-ha. Happens everytime. No time to laugh. A drop falls on my shoulder. Deepgolden. Dragon's Blood. Worth more then all the treasures man can imagine, but poisoness when injected. I look up and see this former Seagull , and another being, crashing down towards us. The tiny bowmen and i have no time to run.. even when i'm as quick as the sea! "Ba-lik..."

It all turns black...

Edit by Wintry .

( you knocked us out)

My wing jerked and I accidentally missed a hook on salomon that he was flying around.
"I'm sorry," I growled and he scrambled to his feet rubbing his bloody chin. Then he held the sword again to my mouth. I blew a shaky flame on the blade. When it was hot enough, I turned and fell groaning to my knees. Although I whimpered in pain, I held out my arm to Salomon, the cut extending from the middle of my upper arm to my wrist. I clenched my teeth and awaited the pain. It was just unbearable. I screamed my throat fuzzily, just hoping that I could die in peace. But the pain burned on until I lost consciousness.

Somewhat confused, I pull on the ax .. and fall promptly on the pants.
"Damn shit!" I hiss as I pull myself up. Then something hit me on the neck. I whirl it away ... and freeze. Dragon blood. Even though I never thought that there was anything like dragons, I had to realize that I was wrong. And in the old stories, it was always said that dragon's blood is very valuable, but toxic as well. A shadow falls on me and I look up in surprise. the dragon falls right on me. No chance to escape. I hear the dwarf gossip something, then it's over.

Hu-ka-li! Argh. A dense pain shivers my head. It feels like someone hammers my head, like the cavetrolls smash their drums when they go to war. It hurts. I open my eyes and try to get up. "Argh, i feel like a dwarf with seasickness here on this land". My balance is weak and i fall backwards.
Wiping the dust out of my eyes i see two humanoid creatures near a campfire. Their wizzling around with a flaming sword.

"Humans, Rak-di-lak! Always doing weird things" i think by myself when i get up. Lullu is silent near me. "Well, here we go"i ramble to myself as i get up. With Lullu in my hand i approach the fire. The little bowmen lies unconscious under a tree.

"DA-DI-RUM, what does this mean? Falling on top of me like a seahawk on it's prey!

After burning out the wound of Tancee, I realized that she lost her consciousness.
After checking if she is still breathing, I realized that the Assassin is stuck under Tancee, I got so angry that I didn't care for my pain anymore. I walked up to her, put out my second sword and put them around her neck like scissors and yelled "YOU IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, WHEN YOU MET US THE FIRST TIME WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILLED ME AND LET HER BE? Now look at this, look what you have done, give me one reason not to kill you right now."

"Hum-di-Dum! Calm your anger, traveller" I bass out, while quickly stepping between the agitated human and it's defenseless prey. "Somethimes the sea is wild and dangerous, but it doesnt mean that it wants to kill you every time you set sail!"

I lower my axe and wave at the angry person in front of me to do the same.

"I, Bodowin Geasswing of the Whalila tribe, do not know what your quarrel is with this tiny one, but let us use the calm tone of the dolphin instead of the bulders of the whale.

We can bond him while he is still unconsious, but no harm may come.
I lift the tiny legs and make a gesture that the slighty less angry person does the same with the tiny arms.

"Ha-ksi-dee! Now talkt to me!"