GROSSES ROLLENSPIEL! HIER KLICKEN WER MITMACHEN WILL!!!! Games

The little man is trying to calm me down, and inside I know very well that he is right.
"Yes, you are right" I say calmly, mybe too calm.
Slowly I put away the swords and go down from the Assassin.
"You will die, not now, but you will die." I say to the Assassin.
As I'm calming down, my pain comes back slowly, and when I hold my wound, I get blood on my hand.

"Words can hurt, but not as much as the iron of a sword" I comment while i curiously approach the small figure folded under the tree.

"Dragonwoman..." I whisper in wonder...

"Bodowin, could you please tie the Assassin up while I die here in peace" I speak with a smile, as I sit down under a Tree nearby.
"Tancee please wake up soon, I could use a little bit of your fire, but this time for myself." I mumbled

"Na-klif-juk! The youth these days", i murmel under my beard: "dying under the slightest stroke. In my days we fought bears with our bear hands! "

"Babybears..yes those, okey Ha-lik-guff" I have to admit soflty.
However, the young elve looked seriously hurt so i thought his words might have a core of truth. The elve looks pale and gestures to his bag. Inside a light, silverrope is packed. I have heard of this elvish rope. No man, troll or creature can escape it.
The rope shimmers and feels weird. It smells a bit like cheese, so i quickly tie the bowmens legs and arms together. Hu-nhg-luss

Next the young elve. "What to do, what to do.." I wonder. Ah! How could i forget, it spoke to the young lady. She must know a solution.
I approach her and gently (as far as a dwarf can be) try to wake her. She doesnt wake up. I try again, no respondse.

"Well she is fast asleep", i say to the elve as i turn to him. He lies silent on the grond, eyes closed. "HAK-NI-NUK!" It looks bad, i have to hurry.

"By the beard of Neptune, how to wake her" i shout.
I shake her, still she lies , silent asleep.

"Forgive me, young lady", I say while bending over. I blow into her face. Since i skipped lunch to save an oversized seagull from a tiny youngster my breath smells like the inside of a Trotrworm. Which is bad, if you havent smelled a Trotrworm yet.

She widely opens het eyes and takes a giant breath. "I'm sorry mylady to wake you up this way, but we might have a problem." As i point to the young elve.

"You might want to do some dragon stuff on him..."

Everything hurts. But I live. the dwarf actually woke me up in an ugly way, but I was grateful to him. If he had not, Salomon would not die, and I certainly did not want that.
I dragged myself to him, knelt down and examined him. He was still breathing, but his heartbeat fluttered. I had to act fast.
Unfortunately, the dwarf was right. I had to make a "dragon stuff". Apply the reason why kites were considered excellent healers. I had not done so, because it might mean my own death because I was so weak. But now I had not much else left.
"Get some fresh water, my friend, please," I say softly to the dwarf, who helps me immediately.
Then I start. It's a kind of magic. Just a little curious. And it took longer. I sang in a foreign language that was hard for me to understand, and left much of my own power to Salomon. Although the strength dwindled, it strengthened him. Even very. The dwarf brought the water as requested. And I also gave some of my power to the water and washed the wound on Salomon's shoulder with it. After a long time it was over. Salomon no longer looked like a ghost and his heartbeat was back to normal. With shaking hands I splashed some of the mighty water on his face, and he stirred. Just at that moment, the woman, Assasin, unconscious and tied up, was also stirring. For some reason, I smiled and sat wearily beside Salomon, waiting for him to wake up.

Slowly the feeling returned to my legs. My head hurt, but I still smiled. Probably I had rummaged again with my children. The little buggers were getting bigger and especially Tomas could defend himself very well with his six years. he came just after her mother, after me .. The feeling came now acuh in my arms and the rest of the body. But somehow I could not move properly, something held me tight and ... in panic, I opened my eyes. I was not at home with my two daughters and my firstborn, my son. But I was tied up on the floor of a meadow. And not far from me was the dwarf. And the white-haired woman (she had her hair cut) sat in the grass. Next to the elf.
Oha. Not good.
Not good at all.

As salomon slowly straightened up, I dragged myself to the meanwhile awake Assasin.
I knelt beside her and she looked at me with hard eyes.
"Why?" I merely asked, and anger tricked me.
"Why should not we kill you on the spot?"

"Please Tancee keep calm, let us rest for a while before we decide what to do with her, we can't allow ourselves to overreact." I say as I look at Bodowin and Tancee just before I fall asleep because I'm so tired from my injuries and the fight

"Like my grandmother said: 'Nothing solves a problem so good as a bowl of hot fishsoup'." I say while looking at the women and the bound bowmen, who appeared to be a bowwomen after all. "I don't have fresh fish, but this will do too!" I reach to get my bag and show a little sack. "Herbs do wonder's too, dragonlady." I smile and in a bit i had made the fishsoup the Geasswing family is well know for.

Within no time four steaming hot cups of soup are arranged at the ground. I hand one over to Mss dragonlady and bring one to the bound women.
"My name is Bodowin Geasswing, 'Ho-DII-Glu', seadwarf from profession." I bring the cup to her mouth so she can drink. "It's hot, but fills the stomach.""
I take the bowl back: "Now tell me why i should untie you!"

Edit by Wintry .

Suddenly the anger came over me, I get up and sat down on the floor just in front of the woman.
"Why?" I growled softly.

I laughed. It was a bitter, joyless laugh, and I accidentally bit my tongue so I showed my bloodied teeth while laughing.
You feel so white, you think you hate a pure heart and a white waistcoat, and you do not understand that it's just gray, just gray, you do not understand that nothing is black or white, you believe they last in, and all those who stand in your way are black in their hearts, you are wrong. " I opened my mouth, rolled up the edges of my tongue and spit the dragon lady right in the face; soft and red it landed on her nose. Suddenly I realized what kind of image we might have ... the woman with the white hair and the bright, pure aura of power as well as the bright green eyes and the black-haired woman with the hard eyes and an aura of deadly elegance.
Can you guarantee with your life that it is better that the prince survives, can you really know that he does not do something, intentionally he does not mean that something bad will happen Do you really believe that you are so pure and white in the heart that you have the right to decide about life or death? How long have you been cowering in your hell, hm too cowardly to face the outside world? How many lives could you have saved if you had meddled in the affairs of the other races, but no, you lay lazily on your skin and enjoyed your exile, Pah, and you mean to have to judge me? "
Another cold laugh from my throat.
How long have you been away to find an oversized dragonfly, you want to go to the Maesters, have fun, you're gone..the temples are destroyed and that Elf people scattered in all directions, but look for your wire lady, you're really making a great couple, you could fuck each other if you love each other so much! " Then I turn to the dwarf .. and the smile that crossed my face came from the heart.
"You have a colle ax. Very handy. And your soup was really delicious."

With a sudden calm, I ran my sleeve across the face and wiped the saliva away.
"You are an interesting woman," I said, looking deep into her black eyes.
Partly, no, I can not be one hundred percent sure that salomon's life is better than his death, but neither can I say that about myself, but we all just do what we think is right . "
What I concealed was the much deeper truth in her words. I could have saved lives. If I were willing to pay for them. But I was not. did it make me a bad person? At least my white vest was gray because of that ...

"Of course my soup was delicious!" I bass out. "Da-lik-dum."
I look back and forth between this unfolding women's theatre in front of me. One dark as the depths of the ocean, with the power of un underseas volcano burning in her eyes. The other, white as the mythical White Dolphins of Landgrund with something i can't explain about her. These women bamboozle me.
However, in all my years on this world i figured out that's just what women do. Softly i say: "Ladies, i'm confused. Nak-nit-na. You speak in riddles that i have not heard of. Help a old dwarf a bit and tell me what is this all about?"

"Not-Lif-dip, please."

Somewhat confused, I look over at the dwarf.
"Well, this lady here has taught me her view of things, she's not stupid, you're not stupid," I say to her.

"She is right, Dreet-Lai has fallen. And do you also know why, Lady Assassin? What do the people tell, why it is fallen?" I say while getting more and more serious, I know that telling the truth is dangerous for me but I'm tired from carrying this secret with me. I look at the dwarf, at Tancee and back at the Assassin

I look at the Assassin, the woman called 'Tancee' and the elve. Still these words confuse me for i have been at sea for over decades. These shores and there tribes are strange to me. I shake my head in silence. It's that the little bowwomen is no danger to us here. As i approach she stares deeply. An ocean of water, which now lost the burning flames of red. I kneel next to her and untie the bounds. Then i drop down on the ground. On the sand, between the pines im intrigued by the individuals and their stories around me.

We dwarfs keep it easy. Hu-pggf-dac. We like it that way.

Again I look at the woman on the floor, the dwarf had loosened her shackles. I leaned forward and pulled numerous weapons from their mounts. As I approached, the Assasin flinched slightly. Then I give her a hand.
"Stand up."

Unpleasantly touched, I notice how the dwarf loosens my shackles. I take a quick look at Salomon, who said nothing. The woman named Tancee leaned down to me and I drew back. But she just pulled the weapons out of their mounts. Then one hand reached me.
"Stand up!" she told me. For a second I looked irresolutely on the hand offered to me, then I grabbed her sigh and let me pull myself up.
"What happens to me now?" I ask. I tried to bring the hardness of straight back into my voice, but it did not work, I sounded tired and done.