GROSSES ROLLENSPIEL! HIER KLICKEN WER MITMACHEN WILL!!!! Games

"I'm sorry, Lady Tancee, you are right, the bleeding stopped, allow me at least bring you some fresh water." I speak as I'm trying to get up and bring some water. "have you at least slept well the last few days?" I say as I struggle to stand up.

With gentle force and a slight smile, I push him back to his camp.
"You're quite the gentleman, are not you, Salomon, but unfortunately, I have to stop you from getting up and carrying heavy loads, you'd ruin all my work on your wound, really, thank you, but as you think I can help myself and it would be more stressful if you do not relax. "
I still smile while he actually rested, and this time it came from the heart.

"Yes you are right. How long do you think will it take until I'm able to take the journey to Dreet-Lai?"
She is a kind women I'm really happy to have her around.

I think for a while and go through all the possibilities. then I answer:
"I guess you can move on sensibly in three days at the latest, and that's all I can say for the moment, I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I haven't been in Dreet-Lai for the last three years, therefore a few more days don't matter."
I smile and try to relax, but the fact that I have to go to Dreet-Lai makes me uncomfortable.
"Tell me Lady Tancee, have you ever been to Dreet-Lai?"
I was able to return to Dreet-Lai anytime, since I was only expelled from Elyrion, actually to be honest I don't even know why I didn't go home for so long.

I smiled again,
"Of course, very often, I'm older than you think." It made me uncomfortable to tell him something like this, but at the same time I enjoyed the connection.
"Why do you have to go there so urgently? Do you have news?"
No sooner had I pronounced it, I was unreasonable. I hope it was not news about dragons.

"No news in that way. Like I told you Elves can get up to 400 years old, this is because of the Elven-Grace. The Dagger wich the Assassin used didn't kill me,but it killed my Elven-Grace, and if I don't meet the Maesters in Dreet-Lai to renew it , I won't live for much longer. This is the reason I need to go there."

is this D&D on Penpal,
where can i sign up??

Just join us here and write a post here. You do not need to sign up ... just create a character and play along, like Carlot !!! I'm looking forward to any case if you participate.

"How much time do you have?" I ask him worried. Depending on how fast it would have to go ... but I did not finish the thought.

"Oh don't worry about that, I will live at least up to 100 Years old. But if I don't renew the Elven-Grace in the next three months, it won't be possible to get it after this time passes."

I grimaced.
"I do not think that will be anything in three months, the dagger has also attacked your healing powers ... you definitely will not be ready in three months."
What I kept to myself was the information that I did not even know if he would ever get up again. His wound looked weird ... unhealthy, and I did not like it. My own injury ar the same ... and it got worse rather than better.

"Hhmm, I understand. What do you think is the Assassin doing right now? Is he on his way home or is he on his way to finish the job he has stated?"
While I speak think about possibilities for the Assassin, for my injuries, for the injury of Tancee, and if I will make it to Dreet-Lai before it's too late.

I turn my back on him to get my facial expression under control and pretend I'm looking for the white-green (the color of my dragon body) flames. Then I turned around and my face betrayed nothing. I'm worried. Big worries. We had to leave here, and fast. I could have walked without him, but something kept me from doing so.
"I dont know." I answered him, and I did not know myself, to which question I had exactly answered, I felt as if I knew nothing at all.
"The only thing I know with certainty is that the Assasin was a woman, does that tell you something?"

"I know only two Guilds of Assassins with women but I don't know how the Guilds are called, they aren't really talkative you know"
I thought about the times before, when someone was trying to kill me, there were Pirates, normal people and even Knights, but they all failed, did the Assassin accomplished the task.
Suddenly, terrible pain comes from my wound, that I can hardly hold myself from screaming.

uddenly, Salomon's face twisted into a pain-distorted mask, and I knelt beside him, startled. it hardly takes a knowing look to realize that the pain went out of his wound. Amazingly, I was spared. But I made a decision:
I could not possibly watch as he just died away under my hands and so I had to make sure he came down from that damn mountain, especially since there was a chance I had little time left. I jumped at his backpack and pulled out a thick blanket. With shaky yet skilled hands, I folded them a couple of times and pulled out a belt. With his knife, I cut it and sewed it on both sides of the ceiling. I could not do more. Then I sat next to Salomon and talked calmly to him while I handed him another cup of soothing tea.
I just could not do more.
Patiently I waited until he had relaxed enough with wit that I could suggest him.

"What are you doing?"
I say as I am fighting against the pain, when it continues like that I might loose my consciousness.
"What on earth is going on?"
It's hard to talk because I can't think straight,because of the pain.

He seems to have a lot of pain and so I hurry to talk, I did not know how much time we had left.
"There is an easier way," I say quickly as I hold the tea to his lips.
"A quick way."
He took the cup in his own hands and I got up. Then I tied the blanket that I had provided with the leather straps loosely around my stomach. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply one last time. The velvet red under my eyelids calmed me, and Salomon's hissing breath strengthened my resolve.
Then I turned.
Suddenly the big cave was rather small. Salomon still looked rather perplexed and I explained curtly, with an animal-eaten voice:
"We fly."