Which games do you like? Games

Red Dead Redemption saga, GTA Saga, The Last of Us, God of War, Death Stranding, Mass Effect saga... and much more.

Call Of Duty Mobile!

Ps4: Overwatch, Minecraft, R6, Tera, Genshin Impact, etc. Psn: RexRaptor046 Add me! I'm really friendly, but kinda awkward lmao. I laugh alot when nervous.

Gotta be Civ 5 for me

I love "Professor Layton" video games (Nintendo DS)

Professor Layton, POKéMON (til gen 4), Legend Of Zelda (LOVED breath of the wild), Assassin's creed, Hollow Knight, Sonic games but that was only on Sega Mega Drive, Animal Crossing, Fable, League of legends... Can't think of them all... (Sorry I'm new)

The only game I own is Crash Bandicoot remastered

I like A Blind Legend. It's one of the only video games I can play, even if we can't really call it a video game.
This game talks about a blind knight who leaves his house, guided by his daughter in order to save his wife, who has been captured by the king.
You have to play with hearphones, because the sound is moving. So, you walk on the map, guided by your daughter by hearing her footsteps or her voice saying "behind you!" or "Streaight!" And when you have to fight, you can hear your ennemi charging on you.
So, if one day you want to play even though your eyes are tired, try A Blind Legend, a French game, available in English too.
I like RPG on paper too. Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadow Run, Calll of Cthulhu etc.

minecraft totally but also playing with FOE

I like different types. I prefer RPGs such as final fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Fable. I also enjoy Stardew Valley, a little bit of WOW, BOARDERLANDS (Tiny Tina's my hero. lol.) I also enjoyed (to my husband's surprise and delight) Legend of Zelda breath of the wild. Because I married a gamer, I've tried several different games. Some I like, some not so much. So far the Borderlands games are the only first person shooters that i'm actually some what decent at and kinda like.

I don't play games 😆

I love Minecraft, The Walking Dead, Stardew Valley, Red Dead Redemption II, Don't Starve together etc 😃

Red Dead online! I have an Mexican Outlaw-Build, because i love Tuco from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"! Best Western ever!

I like a lot of games for example Rainbow Six Siege, The Witcher Serie, Assassin´s Creed, The settlers series, Doom, Dishonored any many more.

World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Dirt, Pub G, Rust etc etc 😂

Super Smash Bros series, Animal crossing and of course Kingdom Hearts

call of duty mobile

gta5 call of duty