Which games do you like? Games

MC

OSU!, Dota 2, The sims 3, witcher 3, layers of fear, tes 5: Skyrim

Cube Escape by Rusty Lake

Tom Raider 🎮💻

Minecraft, Spiderman PS4 and Detroit become human, sims 4, life is strange and jurrasic world evolution 😁

Heroes of the Storm, Tomb Raider, Minecraft, Sims 3, Dead by Daylight, The Long Dark, Northgard, Die Siedler (The Settlers), My Time at Portia and one of the best games: Return of the Obra Dinn

Cube Escape by Rusty Lake
Best Mobilegame i've ever found 😉 Played all games from Rusty Lake

I'm into adventures, point & click and horror games 🙂

I like RPG games. I love Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Gothic 2 the night of the raven and Skyrim.

Ofcourse I love Rugby.

Europa Universalis IV, although it's very VERY time consuming, so I can't play it often unfortunately haha ! Otherwise, nothing beats a good old Worms Armageddon with a couple friends and drinks 😉

I don't have my favourite games but I prefer strategies such as Civilisation, Star Craft, Victoria. Also, I play in shooters and RPG but less.

My fauvorite game is gta five but about games of rol ithe best is the lol why have more animations than the othera

I play fortnite😉

I like bloons TD 6 and minecraft

Civ V, Skyrim, paladins and chivalry

I love The Big Farm Theory and Forbidden Garden, but they are only on Facebook, which I will not go back to, as I don't trust Facebook. I miss those games, though.

DOOm eternal, minecraft and frostpunk