Which games do you like? Games

Well, currently I'm playing Minecraft, Overwatch, sometimes Sims 4, Goat Simulator on Ps4, Slime Rancher, State of Decay 2 and in the future maybe Project Winter on XBox, Animal Crossing New Horizons and Pokémon Sword (that game was a disappointment though 🙁 ) and sometimes Pokémom Tekken Deluxe on the Switch and Among Us on my Laptop. And I suck at every last one of those, but it's fun nonetheless.

I play Minecraft, The Sims 4, Planetside 2, Call of duty, among us, star wars: Battlefront, Star Wars : the old Republic, star trek online, Fifa (any Version)

Farcry 3, battlefield (all) , call of duty(all) , gta v, watchdogs , pes , nfs(all), assassins creed 😌

I play mincraft, sky (children of the light) that nobody knows and among us

I usually play games like Minecraft, The Sims 2, Oblivion, Call Of Duty 2 and Assassin's Creed. 😉
I think That Oblivion (the elder scoll 4) is better than Skyrim (the elder Scroll 5)

Puzzle Bobble, Bubble Shooter, Lego Racers

Destiny, Uncharted a thieves end, Mad Max, AC black flag

PUBG! But now I'm not playing anything because I don't have time 🙁

Cs go, fifa 19, geometry dash, osu.

Why not have look on the best game in the world which is Rainbow Six:Siege (joke)

Dota 2 (haven't played it in a while), Skyrim, Spellforce and Apex 🙂

Metal Gear Solid

I love playing DEATH STRANDING... but some people don't like this game who said it's boring 🙁

Ah, forgot to tell... I love this game because Norman Reedus XD I like watching he in the walking death (AMC). So charm!

I like the game The Witcher and Tanks

League Of Legends, Minecraft, Call of Duty Mobile, Cyber Hunter, Wild Rift, Pubg Mobile, Mobile Lengendary, Super smashbrother melee, Tom Clay´s splinter cell, naruto utlimate ninja heore 3, need forspeed must wanter, ect.

Racing and Shooting...
And also strategy... like age of mythology, clash of clans and sky clash...

Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Life is strange.

Edit by Echirise .