Which games do you like? Games

Roblox and the Sims 4

Skat

Tomb Raider series

FIFA from 2007 and CS 1.6 😃

Persona series, Tales of, series. final fantasy series, Jack and Daxter series, Ratchet and Clank series, Bioschock, Assasins creed, Wolfenstein, Gravity Rush series, Fallout series Dark chronicle and dark cloud (Bet nearly non of you heard of it before) Borderlands series, Darksiders series, Kingdom Hearts Series, anything from Square Enix mostly including I Am Setsuna (wonderfull game, I highly suggest anyone playing it) Skyrim.

I can go on and on about the games I like but I'd hit the limit.

I mostly like Minecraft and Dota2

I plays Sims but I like watching my husband plays uncharted & GTA5.

Life is strange , world of warcraft, heroes of the storm, skyrim, sacred, Beyond two souls, Overwatch, Diablo, Sims4, Dragon Age Origins

Fifa 17 , World of Tanks , Gta V and Rome Total War II 🙂

World of warcraft is the best!

Dark souls 2, 3 and soon dk remastered ! (save me)

League of Legends, FarCry 5, Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 1. At first contact with BF1 I hated it, but the longer I play, the more i like this game.

Sims freeplay💖💖💖

I just started playing the witcher 3. I really like the game. I been stuck on DAI for a long time but only play the multiplayer.
I used to be a ps home junkie till it got booted.

I am a huge fan of fighting games:

- Street fighter
- Mortal Kombat
- King of Fighters
- Guilty Gear
- Killer Instinct
- Tekken

I like an online game that I help manage that's called Street Crime. If you join then I'd most certainly help you get started I love it so much! And it's free.

I play action games with good story (the last of us, Assassins creed Saga, Batman Arkham Saga, Far cry Saga, God of war Saga , ect) and some of strategic games

Dishonored