What is you favourite book ever ? Everyday life and customs

My favourite book of all time is "All quiet on the western front" by Erich Marie Remarque. It's an anti-war-book about WW1 that's just gripping from start to finish.

I also really like George Orwell's "Homage to Catalonia" which is about Orwell's time fighting facists in the Spanish Civil War.

Stephen King's "The Stand" is also a book I'd recommend reading on long summer weekends.

Thanks, i am also read this books

Harry Potter, i love it😍

Besides Harry Potter - I mean, who doesn't like Harry Potter - I really live the books from Jojo Moyes. Especilly Me before you.
If you like fantasy books, I can recommend The name of the wind from Patrick Rothfuss. It reminds me of Lord of the rings. 🙂

Dear John
The Wind on Fire Trilogy
Harry Potter

the complete adventure of Sherlock Holmes
twilight
the kite runner

If you’re into YA books I would definitely suggest The Darkest Minds!

WARNING!
There is a film of the book but they are VERY deferent!

To Kill a Mockingbird, Dear John. The Reader

My favourite book was " Dziady " Adam Mickiewicz and " Wesele " Stanisław Wyspiański. I like dramas

I have three favorite books so here they are :
My favorite are "Suicide" by Emile DURKHEIM. It's a sociology book about causes of suicide, and who show that people who commit suicide aren't always weak people.

The other one is "La grande déculturation" from Renaud CAMUS, who show how, by trying to make culture accessible to everyone, governments make people more and more uncultivated. Quantity > Quality

And the last one is from Renaud CAMUS, and is named "Le grand remplacement". This one show how North European culture is being replaced because of legal and illegal migrations, because of accepting that communities with differents cultures/traditions... can keep their traditions while living in others countries...

So here's my favorite books, I can't really choose between them.