What is you favourite book ever ? Everyday life and customs

Journey to West is a Chinese traditional book written by Wu Cheng'en . The main character Monkey King is an excellent hero while traveling to the West for a magic book.It may take you quite a long time to read and understand the book.So you should be patient while reading it .But in a word,it is worth reading.hhh

Evermore: Edgar Allen Poe and the Mystery of the Universe by Harry Lee Poe. It’s basically a biography of Edgar Allen Poe but you will discover a different image of him from your textbook.

To Kill A Mockingbird

Karakusa Motogatari by Ryubo Shibusawa(「唐草物語」澁澤龍彦)

Shoe dog - Phil Knight!!

I advise you "children of freedom" Marc Levy or "steel" Silvia Avallone!

I think "Kafka on the shore" by Murakami, at the moment

Jesse Eisenberg’s BREAM GIVES ME HICCUPS is so funny, I recommend to all of you, my friends.

Norvejan Wood - Murakami

Classic Penguin: Cover to Cover
(https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/536775/classic-penguin-cover-to-cover-by-edited-with-an-introduction-by-paul-buckley/9780143110132)
Cool covers designed for Penguin Book are collected in this book, and it's gorgeous!

This makes me like I want to read all the books hahah

Harry Potter,lord of the rings, the joy lucky club, the kite runner

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and Harry Potter🙂

lord of the rings 😃

I really recommend you to read “perfume: the story of a murderer” it’s an awesome book
Oh, I so like this book!

I read everything by Dan Brown. My favorite author to date. I enjoy travelling with him 🙂 🙂
And I so like Dan Brown.

I love "The perks of being a wallflower" and "Flowers for Algernon".
Flowers for Algernon is very interesting story, i am cry , when i am read this book.

I think I love Jane Eyre the most
Jane Eyre is story about very good woman, i so like them