What is you favourite book ever ? Everyday life and customs

My favourite book of all time is "All quiet on the western front" by Erich Marie Remarque. It's an anti-war-book about WW1 that's just gripping from start to finish.

I also really like George Orwell's "Homage to Catalonia" which is about Orwell's time fighting facists in the Spanish Civil War.

Stephen King's "The Stand" is also a book I'd recommend reading on long summer weekends.

IRVINE WELSH-DEAD MEN TROUSERS'S

"the Boy who felt too much" ist great

For me it's "Tobbie Lolness", the fantastic history of little people which live in a tree.

The Glue. Irvine welsh

Do you know :"Bird und ich und der Tag, an dem ich fliegen lernte" ? Its a really grat book about frendship, suizid and beliving. Read it!
Nice greetings from Germany!

Hello.
"Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.
"The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

Well, PaulineLeseratte your advice in good, and I'm a Germany fan,so I will read the book that you suggest.
And my favourite book is about philosophy ,such as sophie's World,if you like philosophy , you will love this book ,because it is a great book for philosophy beginner.

Hello! My favorite book is the Count of Monte Cristo.

I like Dan Brown's books. His books are very absorbing 🙂

Answer to History - Mohammad Reza Pahlavi

My favorite author is Karol May, and Henryk Sienkiewicz, I love all their books

La couleur des sentiments by Kathryn Stockett

Insectopedia by Hugh Raffles. 26 stories between human and insects.

Did you ever read "Looking for Alaska" by John Green? I love his way of putting quotes and sayings in his books an he is a fantastic writer. In this book there was such a big turning point that shocked me so I stopped reading it while I read it the first time. But when taking up with the book again I realized that also after this turning point it is the best book I have ever read. It is a deep one!

I have read a lot, but I could not point one to be my favorite.

My favourite books are "Maybe Someday" and "Ugly Love" by Coleen Hoover

A brief History of Time by S. Hawking