What is you favourite book ever ? Everyday life and customs

Michael Crichton, The Sphere. For me , it is a wanderfull book. The style , thriller , realistic and at the end one touch of trancendance.

I read everything by Dan Brown. My favorite author to date. I enjoy travelling with him 🙂 🙂

Capitães da Areia (something like Captains of Sand) by Jorge Amado, a book about a group of kids, most boys, who were orphans or abandoned who chose to live in ruins and to commit crimes in the state of Bahia, a great state in the Northeast of Brazil which is heavily influenced by African culture(s), hence also the great socioeconomic drama we find there up to the present day. Jorge Amado is a great author, most of his bookd are famous and have been adapted to cinema and television. It's my favourite book, very crude and extremely painful, if you consider it's based on real stories (at least the group of boys existed).

"Stones for the Rampart". Very good book, if you like history of Second World War (I don't like, but book was nice) and books based on facts

Hey ! I am an enthusiastic reader, too. I am currently working on a Christmas gift for a friend. I am doing a list with 20 books that I would like to read with him. So each of us just has to buy 10 books (which is nice if you are a broke student like me) and you can enjoy one of the classical books you would never chosen if you just choose spontaneous. (because let's face it you always choose something in this decade or in this millennium, at least I do).

house of cards by Michael Dobbs

dimily 😃

I love "The perks of being a wallflower" and "Flowers for Algernon".

Harry potter 😊😊

"Flowers for Algnernon" like Wallflower and the trilogy "Le Goût du bonheur" of Marie Laberge 🙂

Romeo, Juliet and darkness

I love the Silmarillon of J.R.R Tolkien.

I think I love Jane Eyre the most

A personal favorite book is The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Thank you for all your answers ! I read about 2-3 books a month so all your suggestions are perfect 😉

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick
Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans

I like all the books from Henning Mankell and from Elizabeth George