What is your favourite book? English

I love twilight's books Stephanie Meyer and book's Stephen King 😛

There are many books I love so I just want you to know that this isn't a complete list of my favourite books or something. 😆
I love The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde! His writing style is truly fascinating. I also love "The Nightingale and the Rose", a tale written by him.
Hmm... a few days ago I gave a presentation on "Howl's Moving Castle" in my English class. Many people who have seen the film by Hayao Miyazaki don't know that it's based on a novel, which is a shame, in my opinion. It is really stunning! But I know that those who have seen the film first might have their difficulties to fall in love with this book, because the characters are very different. Howl's not that much of a Prince Charming in the novel. 😆
Another one of my favourite books is Jane Eyre... so beautiful. The BBC adaptation of the novel is amazing as well.
And well, I also love reading the dramas written by Friedrich Schiller. 😆

Hi 🙂 my favourites are The Host and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.

YES ! Horror, Adventure, science fiction

I like Stephen King. His Best book is: Pet Sematary

I have got lots of favourite books 🙂 What about detective genre ? As for me I am fond of stories about SHerlock Holmes by Conan Doyle and stories about Perry Mason by Gardner. Its a classic 😃

The HP series by J.K. Rowling! And books by Nicholas Sparks, Sidney Sheldon and Sophie Kinsella! 🙂

I like reading,my favourite book are Harry potter,Piccole donne,The letter "B",and Abbaiare stanca🙂😛

Edit by sasi .

My favourite book is...

THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY by Oscar Wilde 001_tt1

My favourite book is Pamela,written by Samuel Richardson,but I also like reading Jane Austen,books about vampires...I read a lot,actually🙂I think it's my favourite hobby 🙂

I like riding very much. Me favorite book It's Pridge and Prejudice By Jane Austens ¨=)
I love it :clap

l have a lot of fave books ....one l like the best is HOUSE OF NIGHT SERIES ,,,BY P.C CAST AND KRISTIN CAST
wat about u ???
I like it very much

I have an enormous amount of favourites! It is really hard to pick even few... Oh well!
- Anything by John Green. The man is a genius and I can not but love his characters and the way he writes. The language he uses is funny yet somehow very poetic.
- The Harry Potter series. Just plain marvellous.
- A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin is an amazing and downright epic fantasy series and every single book has been very well written.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by brilliant Oscar Wilde. His language is fabulous and he paints such amazing pictures with the words he uses. I also like his other work. However, this was his only novel.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and Emily of New Moon by Lucy Maud Montgomery. I love those old girl books. They are great.
- Pretty much anything James Joyce ever wrote. I especially like his short-story collection Dubliners.

+ Many, MANY more. I am a great fan of Russian classics and British masterpieces. However, it would take about 130 years for me to list all my favourites as I have read a fair share of literature from bunch of countries.

the little prince 😁

1000 splendidi soli (A 1000 Splendid Suns)- Khaled Hosseini

I prefer " his dark materials" by phillip pullman, that book is very interesting.

I love to read! =) (But you, what is your favourite book Sasha?)
my best book is the trilogy by Bernard Werber, a french writter that i consider as one of the last true writor of our century! he is a genious! O.O (sorry pictures are big!😁)

[url]http://francois.schlesser.free.fr/f_schlesser/actualite/archive_expos/werber_nous_les_dieux/9782226154989.jpg[/url][url]http://www.decitre.fr/gi/78/9782226168078FS.gif[/url]
[url]http://baathezus.cowblog.fr/images/BernardWerber.jpg[/url]

But as i see you're Russian, i like too Andreï Kourkov, a ukrainian writor, really good! one of the best!😁

Oh yeah I love Bernard Werber too! I read "L'empire des Anges" and "L'ultime Secret" and they were both fabulous!
I'm crazy about reading, and my favorite french authors are Françoise Sagan, Boris Vian and Romain Gary. My favorite english and american authors are Roald Dahl Stephen King Oscar Wilde and Vladimir Nabokov 🙂

I like kids disney books because there is much pictures 😛 XD
I don't really read books, only comics.