What is your favourite book? English

Wait.. it's not my favorite... I can't find a "favorite" one now 😛

definitely the twilight series!

TEAM JACOB!!! <3

My all time favorite is "The Little House" Book series. I love reading about how Laura Ingalls Wilder's life was during the early days of the settlers. 🙂

It's very inspiring and to think that way back then, they were very happy with simple things and simple pleasures in life.

Le Comte de Mount-Crist || The Count Of Monte Cristo
... 001_tt1 excellent! when i ask at this question, this name was not in my head, but yes! you quote an excellent book Hung Yen! (by A.Dumas) i have seen too an excellent interpretation with G.Depardieu and i was... the word don't exist in fact! XD it's really rare that i am too much captivate / fascinated by a book than i was when i read it!

And for Plume... everybody will say i'm an heretic! (and you will be true!) But i tried to read Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare and i found it was not very good! XD

haha i really like A.Dumas 😁 (and his son xD)
there are many classic french author and i love them 😁
I like classic Russian author, too xD

Hello!
I love of course all about Harry Potter but I'm reading now "Ulisses" James Joyce. I do not have one favourite book because every book I've read was a great masterpiece.

"Harry Potter"and "Love letters"

My favorite books are The Russian Concubine by Kate Furnival, WarChild by Emmanuel Jal and The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig

OMG ANDIE I LOVE YOU MY FAVORITE READ IS Le Comte de Mount-Crist || The Count Of Monte Cristo too!!!

Le Comte de Mount-Crist || The Count Of Monte Cristo
... 001_tt1 excellent! when i ask at this question, this name was not in my head, but yes! you quote an excellent book Hung Yen! (by A.Dumas) i have seen too an excellent interpretation with G.Depardieu and i was... the word don't exist in fact! XD it's really rare that i am too much captivate / fascinated by a book than i was when i read it!

And for Plume... everybody will say i'm an heretic! (and you will be true!) But i tried to read Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare and i found it was not very good! XD

nah bro I read Shakespeare all of the time. (its required for American students to know the basic plot to his great tragedies and some of his better comedies). romeo and juliet sucked! (to put it eloquently) the characters were suppose to be shallow and impulsive on purpose though (assuming that's the reason you didn't like it because that's why most people don't) they're sappy and dumb because it is satirical of Shakespeare's contemporary teenager. its suppose to be rather comical although the play is a tragedy

nah bro I read Shakespeare all of the time. (its required for American students to know the basic plot to his great tragedies and some of his better comedies). romeo and juliet sucked! (to put it eloquently) the characters were suppose to be shallow and impulsive on purpose though (assuming that's the reason you didn't like it because that's why most people don't) they're sappy and dumb because it is satirical of Shakespeare's contemporary teenager. its suppose to be rather comical although the play is a tragedy
I totally agree with you. :yes

Forrest Gump by Sir Winston Groom.. That's the only one who can makes me cry ! 😛

Right now it is The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks.
So sad. ;(

Crime and Punishment .....for sure. No doubt it's the best book i've read.

In fact, i found the piece (Romeo and Juliet) is not really achieve!😁 I have impression that this book was all along written with one ambition: finish the redaction the more fast that it's possible! sorry, to me, It's difficult to explain it in french, so in english you imagine!😁 But i had impression in some key moments that story was not achieve as it should be achieve. In fact, i trust this impression is provoke because Shakespeare art is really "impulsive", brieve, and i think it's make to be play in a theater and not to be read!
And it's not against the writor! i've [u]seen[/u] a piece by shakespeare who enjoy me: "La nuit des rois" "Twelfth Night" and it was a great piece! excellent!
Allieo: i really don't know this(only the author reputation), i have to read it!😁

"The diary of a young girl", the book written by Ana Frank 🙂 And I've also enjoyed the "Millenium" books

Peter Pan. I really want to visit Neverland!

My favourite books are the "Gossip Girl" series ;D

I like Dracula by bram stoker, twilight's books and the other book by stephanie meyer "The host" or "les ames vagabondes" in french .