What is your favourite book? English

Hello! My favorite books is "Harry Potter" series by J. Rowling and trilogy "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien

My favorite book ... Gosh i've so many book that i love ... Lord of the ring, Harry Potter ... I can't choose 😛

i like read books, and i love fantasy book.

And :tongue ~~you??😁

------------------------------------------------------------------

[ HAND~ clover ]

At the moment I love the books written by Suzanne Collins. The Hunger Games! (:

I love fantasy worlds 🙂 Does anybody else...? Soo... obviously Lord of the rings !!! But also Shannara Chronicles , Darksword Chronicles, Cronache del mondo emerso and so on 😃

Edit by Davidero .

twilight and trzynastaka na karku it's polish book

Much books. I read so much. The Golden Compass, Harry Potter, Twiligh for my general culture 😃, Phenomenon, The Adventure of Sally Lockart, The Arthur King and I can't say all book that I've read because there are so much. xD! 😃

I love Dracula 😍😍😍

At the moment it's Find me by André Aciman 🙂

Demian, Hermann Hesse

What do you think about lord of flies?

Now I reading "Shantaram" by Gregory David Roberts. It's so interesting book!

Hi😃 I love reading. My favourite book is "Start a fire" - Wattpad. I highly recommend❤️

the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime

Dear John

I don't have a specific book that i like, but i can say what sort of books i prefer. I really like the history books because in human history there are many interesting incidents that will surpass any fiction. But that doesn't mean I don't read fiction, I just read it rarely. And how do you feel about historical literature? I would like to know your opinion)

Hunger games

cool

hello
I really like reading. my favorite author is Stephenie Meyer, so I love the twilight's books 😁
and you ?