What music do you like?? Films, music, TV

I like Alan walker's music. And Sri Lankan music.

I really enjoy Black metal and French music like PESTE NOIRE, CATACOMBES, AUTARCIE, VOUÏVRE, BAISE MA HACHE, BURZUM...
But I also like to listen some Oi skinhead's music like COCKNEY REJECTS, HAYMAKERS...

I Like Reggae, Dancehall and Latinmusic. But I´m open for some new msuic. And what´s about you?

I like Pop and old music. I LOVE Michael Jackson!

Hello everyone!
I'm a big lover of rock, post-rock and ambient, but in general I listen to a little bit of everything!
My favorite group is Alcest!

I like Pop, some Indie, Blues, Contemporary Christian music, and Alternative Rock. Also I´m starting to like Chill-Out and Zen Yoga music for healthy inner smile again. (Relaxing Ambient Nature Sounds). All music I listen to depends on my mood. Recently I discovered hits by Sabrina Carpenter and Dove Cameron. Their hits helped me feeling upbeat again. Lauren Daigle is always good.

now it's Babymetal

I like pop (prefer 80-90) and rock the most. But I also love some folk music: Thai and Chinese for example. I listen to some rap songs and also like Kpop. By the way, I like Japanese rock (vk fans here??)

Haha, oh wow that's a hard question cause I LOVE LOTS of different kinds of music ..........Regaee, Lofi hip hop, Rap, Bluesrock, Nu metal, Dubstep, Jazz, Classic rock, Funk, Soul, Electronic synthpop, classical etc. Can't say I'm a big fan of country, but I love Johnny Cash!

I've always liked older music, like 60s-90s, especially rock.

I'm fed up with modern hits, but I like punk, metal, rap with good texts, reggae, French political rebel songs and when I went in Scotland, I discovered songs based on Robert Burn's poemes.

I like music from the 30's through things put out this year. Most of what I like has been made in the last 20 years but there are plenty of things before that which I enjoy. I generally prefer alternative and mainstream pop and rock, but I also enjoy bluegrass, light punk, pop punk, classic rock, showtunes, singer/songwriter and more. I prefer female vocals to male vocals and love mixed female/male dual vocals. I also love songs with strings in them cello, violin or viola. Most of my favorite music is from artists that are lesser known or relatively unknown.

i like indie (e.g giant rooks, annenmaykantereit, provinz, blond, leoniden, jeremias, faber) and some rap (e.g fatoni, audio88 &yaessin, juse ju, döll)

Me gusta mucho el pop, el Kpop y a veces el Reggaeton

I like rhe rock

I rather enjoy listening to Metal and Rock in general, so I tried to look for some alternatives to the music I usually listen to and something that is out of my comfort zone and I tumbled upon V-Kei (aka V-Style), which is, simply said, Japanese Rock. I am currently studying Japanese and I find it quite entertaining to listen to some Japanese Rock bands while practicing Japanese. I will gladly recommend interesting bands and singers to you!

pop music

I like rap music (especially Eminem's songs)