What music do you like?? Films, music, TV

I like hardcore music, but I also like 80/90s music.

Same here

I mostly like the wave of the 60-90s. I will not name a specific genre, just list the list of my favorite bands and musicians: Kraftwerk, Joy Division, Depeche Mode, Radiohead, Opera De nuit, The Cure, Iggy Pop, Gunship, Blur, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, UNKLE, Kylie Minogue, Kontravoid, ABBA, Rammsterin, Ultravox, The Police and many others)

I’m not sure if is special name for this type, but I love cosy song and music which is similar for me to „dreams” 😇 I also love Alec Benjamin’s songs a lot❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wecbteWC_9k

The music I'm listening right now while writing on this topic

hello everyone,
I like the old music as classical music and opera. But I like pop music. I listen music when I do some activities (run, do my homework, take a sower , ...)

Because I find myself very funny to have so divergent musical tastes, here is another song from my collection, the one that I'm currently listening to while surfing on PpG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyGhW9JKOz8

I like Alternative Rock best, especially the music from Sunrise Avenue. I also like Pop, my favourite artists are Rea Garvey, James Blunt and Ed Sheeran.

I love every genre! But I'm a pianist so I guess I'm obligated to like classical music a little more over the others 😉

I like Indie a lot haha

Who likes rock music?

I love jazz and blues

does anyone else?!

I mostly listen to pop music.
artists or bands I listen to are Billie EIlish, Girl In Red, The Beatles, Harry Stiles, One dirction, Finneas,...

Wow, that's a hard one, because I like all types of music. Although Im not a huge fan of country, I do like Johnny Cash.
My Fav band is P.O.D from San Diego, USA.
I enjoy music with reggae, rock blues, metal, Latin, Dubstep, Emo, Jazz influenzas.

Kpop, OPM, Z-stars music, Pop punk music, some Japanese songs and music from the 80's and 90's

I Like Rock Music

Hello Annika2007 🙂
For music, I like rap, special music, Heavy metal and pop
But often religious songs
Thank you for the message.