What's the hardest word to pronounce in your language? Everyday life and customs

Well I’m not gonna tell you a « german » word since I am from Austria where many different dialects are spoken. Whenever a foreigner happens to visit the region where I live, he has to pronounce « Oachkatzlschwoaf » at least once. Good luck.

Hottentottententententoonstelling!
😃
And what does it mean ?? 🙂

ДОСТОПРИМЕЧАТЕЛЬНОСТЬ for foreigners and for russian people nothing , i think , because we made all our words and we couldn’t make something very hard for ourselves ( it would be strange)

in German "Eichhörnchen" or Akquisition

I like to get non English natives to pronounce Worcestershire sauce 9/10 times its wrong, If I am feeling particularly evil, I would get them to pronounce the welsh word Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch 🙂 as i've seen people ask, it means St Mary's Church in the Hollow of the White Hazel near a Rapid Whirlpool and the Church of St. Tysilio near the Red Cave. of course here's how to pronounce it, llan-vire-pooll-guin-gill-go-ger-u-queern-drob-ooll-llandus-ilio-gogo-goch. but Welsh isn't widely learnt, I my self don't know any welsh.

In Polish is many hard words to say, for example "żółć", "Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz" etc. (Of course for forgeiners, but with a few words is also hard for Poles)

In French, simple word but ''magnétoscope'' lmao

For me the "u" of une in french, terrible! We always pronunced it "iune".

konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka

homogeneidade

W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

In English, I think it is Earl.

Pusillanime

Pusillanime

It's funny, the word is the same in French and almost the same in Spanish (without one "L") "Pusilánime".

I think one of the hardest words in Spanish is "institucionalización" but we do not have that neverending-one-sentence words that exists in German or Finnish languages.

sphere

zandzeepsodemineraalwatersteenstralen

Sovramagnificentissimamente!

Sooo many