How does the world see us Italians? English

I like Italy! It's very famous for the art! And I heard of that Italian is very romantic. If I can, I want to travel or live in Italy one day.
Yes that's what i heard too! Very romantic and loving 🙂 001_wub

when i think Italy, the thought that comes to mind is the pasta, goodness, i would like to go there someday, even if it is only to try out the food. And i just have to say that as much as i love food... the men are more attractjive, when i watched the world cup in which they won, gosh.. i could not stop myself from admiring the guys...:big_smile

when i think Italy, the thought that comes to mind is the pasta, goodness, i would like to go there someday, even if it is only to try out the food. And i just have to say that as much as i love food... the men are more attractjive, when i watched the world cup in which they won, gosh.. i could not stop myself from admiring the guys...:big_smile
I agree with u 😃 Italian men are attractive : recently I met my Italian penpal for real, he was very fashionable and shopping with him was very interesting : I've never seen the man who loves shopping!

They say that trousers of Italian men are lighter at the-you-know-where-place because they touch it so oftenXD I don't think that's true though😛

Are Italian people really polite and are they really quick offended?

@Remus why are you afraid? also if maybe i can guess the answer.
don't quite want to get hurt ...or killed

@Elodiesilver italian people, at least in southern regions, are polite with foreign people. In the north maybe they are polite but in general they are considered a bit on their own, they won't care about you. Just like it happens in big cities like NYC. Usually, people get offended cause of misunderstandings, but it's not like every little thing can offend us. For example, if you call me "as***" i'd be offended cause i don't even know you. If you are a friend and call me so, i wouldn't be offended cause it's a joke.
And no, we don't touch it so often xD There are rude people that do it but it's considered impolite and gross.

@all Ok italy could be romantic, but it's a subjective thing. I don't think it is so romantic. Love and romanticism are everywhere.

@Remus i don't want to talk about this here. I only can say that the bad reputation of some people caused a damage to all the immigrates in italy. And if immigrates were well accepted before, now there are some difficulties. Anyway, if you come here you won't get hurt if you won't do anything bad.

My associations with Italy are beautiful architecture, people of Renaissance like da Vinci, delicious food and sunshine...🙂

🙂 so History, Art and Food.

Italy seems awesome . I have a lot of Italian friends and the culture is so uniqueee. And like I'm learning the language it isn't so hard. And the movie's are so good. Caterina va in Citta is my favoritee along with Io Non Ho Paura (:

Anyway, if you come here [b]you won't get hurt if you won't do anything bad.[/b]
i remember some italian journalist faked a weird italian accent just to see italians' reaction...they weren't very nice if you know what i mean xD

@Remus mmm no i didn't hear about this...

@BrittSoAwesome Yea i saw that films, but i don't remember them very much 😛

I think that, for me, Italians stereotype is a person very talkative and warm, with dark hairs, who love laughing and who live in beautiful towns! ( Especially Roma ♥ )
Italian language is also very musical *O*

@lapy - http://www.trilulilu.ro/parfenee/4ec29ec35ad642

@Remus for the little that i could understand, i just can say that i'm sad for that...

I wish I was more knoledgable about Italy but as far as I know...
-you guys love Pasta right?

Oh, and I also heard something about eating hour long meals. Actually that might have been France. Hmm...

@Jaichi we italians give more importance to the meal, infact it's considered as a moment for being together, talk about everything, like talking about how the day was or taking decisions for the family. In most families, dining together is like a holy thing, quite like a celebration of the power that keeps the family united.
And yes, the 99% of us likes pasta. It's the principal food here.

I think Italians peoples don't know driving with their car! XD it's an urban jungle to survive in car in Italy! O.O LoL

Edit by Cosaque .

@Cosaque not true, we drive good, but we are so much! xD So we must drive good to avoid accidents! xD In my city the traffic is acceptable, except in the rush hour! Then is the jungle, but i can drive good 🙂