How does the world see us Italians? English

yea, we have so much history to study at school!!! 🙂

Yes we have a plenty of history to learn, but the material we have to learn at school includes your history as well. It would surprise me if you told me that you learn the history of Poland 😃

haha yea i meant it's too much! but it's our history and we need to learn it. 🙂

you're welcome lapy.yea we should talk more often lol.you seem awesome just becasue your italian lol.🙂

yep 😉 see you around 🙂

The "italian" people on Jersey Shore are pretty funny. if real italians are anything like them, i'd love to meet one (:

well at least my friends and I are soooo funny haha. Trust me also actual italians are funny to stay with 🙂 Southern people are known to be more caring and funny, northern people are more cold. But of course there are exceptions.

I have been in Italy once, and my image of the people is warm, social and fun! The architecture was fabulous too. I remember that I made a very good friend, even if we couldn't one word of the others language...🙂

Very nice 🙂
Anyway today is a sad day for Italy since we were eliminated from the World Cup Championship...

What to say, may the best win!

my brother said that italy is made of faggots lol ... but that's not my opinion.. at least i don't strongly think the way my brother does haha so i hope that's not true heh

Dear mmmida, in Italy there are a lot of faggots but also a lot of nice and good people 🙂

We can't classify an entire nation so easily. But yea i can say that i love the place where i live cause i met a lot of wonderful people 😃

Ciao!