Movies you hated most Films, music, TV

What movies did you hate the most?

Simpsons I. Ve seen only one serie, but it seend me stupid.

Frozen 😠😠😠😠😠

Matrix

I have some movies I don't like. but I am not gonna post them here, because I am afraid of being yelled at by their fans. If you want to know their names, feel free to send me a message. I'll tell you

i didn’t like Encanto when I watched it at first. because i didn’t quite understand the characters and their gifts 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 but i started to like it more when i rewatched it and now it is one of my favourite movies ever!

La Grande Bouffe. It's a Franco-Italian movie. I don't think the movie itself is bad, but I felt really disturbed by it. To be honnest, I couldn't finish it.

To Rome with Love(2012). In my opinion, it is the wost movie Woody Allen ever made.

Hellraiser me pareció un poco absurda 😒

The Last Airbender 😒

All films by Lars von Trier!

A German movie (apparently from a French original or something) called "Das perfekte Geheimnis".
The people are constantly invading each other's space and crossing borders. Also their homophobic and apart from 2 they are just genuinely bad people. But they all get happy endings and no consequences to their actions so it's an awful movie in my opinion.

Simpsons the movie was really really really bad but the 10 first season of The Simpsons were so good !

Simpsons the movie was really really really bad but the 10 first season of The Simpsons were so good !
Another mention for the Simpsons movie!
I didn't like it either. At that stage the show had gone well into decline.

Mulan,
Realy liked the animated movie, but the last version was very bad...

The Human Centipede. Distrubing, disgusting and brutal.

Definitely Eragon.
The books are amazon but the movie is such a shame.

Anastasia and Frozen