Favourite band or singer? Films, music, TV

Måneskin

Hämatom a German metal/rock bänd
From Franken

Many!
But I would specially choose Camila Cabello in singer and Fifth Harmony in band (Camila was a part of Fifth Harmony, but she left it)

Susumu Hirasawa and Eminiem, both are really creative, i like the provocative side of Em it makes me laugh every time i hear one of his early song, also i think the mid 2000 albums were really good and underappreciated, i like how he talk about the shit he's been trough with honesty and passion...
and for Susumu Hirasa... well he's very creative and uncommon, there are no other artist like him and i like his style .

me it's ONE DIRECTION !!!!!!

I love simple plan, nickelback, american rejects, three days grace and lot's of other bands. I love justin bieber.
lol JB's from Canada so it makes sense.. 😅 but his one song with Kid Laroi "Stay" is so fricking good!!!

Arctic Monkeys, BB Brunes, Ben Harper, Benni Benassi, Beth Gibbons, Bjork, Blink 182, Cocorosie, Cold War Kids, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Damien Rice, David Guetta, Death Cab For Cutie, Death In Vegas, Depeche Mode, Dido, Dionysos, Emiliana Torrini, Emilie Simon, Fall Out Boy, Fatboy Slim, Feist, Franz Ferdinand, Ghinzu, Goldfrapp, Gorillaz, Green Day, Hushpuppies, Indochine, Ivy, Jack Johnson, Jehro, John Lennon, Justice, Kasabian, Kate Nash, Keren Ann, KoRn, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Massive Attack, Menomena, MGMT, Mika, Moby, MUSE, Nirvana, Operator Please, Origa, Panic! At The Disco, Peter Bjorn and John, Placebo, Portishead, Radiohead, Regina Spektor, Rage Against The Machine, Renan Luce, Sia, Simian, Simian Mobile Disco, SMASH MOUTH, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Sum 41, The Beatles, The Fratellis, The Gossip, The Hives, The Hoosiers, The Long Blondes, The Last Shadow Puppets, The Offspring, The Strokes, The Verve, The White Stripes, The Wombats, The Wriggles, Thedø, TRAVIS, Syd matters, All Leather, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Bloody Beetroots, Steve Aoki, Parenthetical Girls, Cat Power, The Ting Tings.... And a lot more 😛
These sure are lot! But I haven't heard ½ of dem till now 😅

Michael Jackson

Sopor Aeternus&the Ensemble of Shadows.
sToa.
Faun.
Nine Treasures.
Lube.
Acetre.
Belborn.
S.E.N.S.
T.M.Revolution.
Angela.
Rurutia.
X-Japan.
Kawashima Aika.
Himegami.
Erkin Abdulla.
Nakamori Akina.
Rinken Bank.
Luar Na Lubre.
Lacrimosa.

Edit by Elea07 .

I'm in love with the italian band Maneskin they are so cool i love how they dress and Damiano's voice is fabulous

Måneskin
Yeah!!!

Bahram Nouraei
Atour
Mahdyar Aghajani
Hichkas

My favorite band is Green Day. For those of you who don't know of them, Green Day is cool and I recommend checking them out! Sublime is cool too. And Fiona Apple as well.

Edit by starr .

PRINCE!!!

CCR , Guns'n Roses , Pearl Jam , U2 , Coldplay , David Bowie , Queen

What's your favourite band or singer or both? 001_cool

I personally like Lady Gaga 😛
And i like 30 Seconds to Mars 🙂

Omg I love Lady gaga. And I love mika. Those are my favorites.

Måneskin
>>>>>>

Shakira, Dua Lipa, Green Day, Maroon 5
Oh cool! You have some good taste here