Favourite band or singer? Films, music, TV

Arctic monkey's , cage the elephant And Tøp

I LOVE Arctic Monkeys

QUEEN!

Ariana Grande!!💖

I love BTS, Shinee and Ikon!!But I also like Taylor swift ans many others.

Ania Wyszkoni

Death
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
Faith No More
Bowie
The Last Shadow Puppets (obviously Arctic Monkeys too)
Depeche Mode
Deep Purple
Led Zep
RHCP

Edit by SevenNorthStar .

Linkin park is a really cool band. Taylor Swift is my queen, love her songs and her personality

Nirvana, David Bowie , Queen , Bee Gees , BRING ME THE HORIZON , BTS , Casper , Placebo , Michael Jackson , and some more 🙂

Hi, I like Die Ärzte (the best Band in the entire world😃) , Santiano, Linkin Park, three day grace and many many more🙂

BTS absolutely!
I also like lots of kpop groups: Monsta X, Day6, Vixx, EXO, Mamamoo, Bigbang, Super Junior, Ateez ecc.
Sometimes I listen to rock and metal songs, Nightcore and some Italian songs, since I live in Italy.

Simply Red

I don’t have favorite bands, and my favorite singer is Sergey Lazarev

Quebonafide
Coldplay
Bob Marley

😃

Like anything I can hear live. Been listening to DJs a lot lately cause I was at the corporate party. They used services of a booking agency (https://bstars.eu/) and invited great DJs. ATB and Buuren were here and sounded great.

I really love rap, so Eminem 2pac and so on... even Italian rapper but I don't think they'll be known here!! XD
I really like 'lm5' , the last Little mix's album, but I usually don't really like their music, do I don't think they're my favourites.. wby?

Troye Sivan and Rex Orange County

There are so much. I listen to Tom odell nowadays. He is so good. He is kind of Elton John, Billy Joel. He' stil is same

Little mix 🙂