Favourite band or singer? Films, music, TV

我喜欢李健的歌曲

5 Seconds of Summer, Kaleo 😉

Linkin Park !

LINKIN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Freddie Mercury 👑

Well, I like many bands and/or singers, but my all-time favourites are Sunrise Avenue and Rea Garvey or James Blunt.

My favorite band is Mixed up Everything. This is a band of four young brothers from Australia

one direction
arctic monkeys
5sos
maroon 5
panic at the disco
twenty one pilots

Roxette, DJ Bobo, Blue, Evanescence, Apocalyptica, Linkin Park

Definetly grimes, I love her early music and how she uses her voice, never ceases to amaze me.

lady gaga, taylor swift, panic at the disco, three days grace,

My favorite bands: Jorn lande, Within temptation, Evanecense.

I like Quebo Nafide, Zamsoune . I LOVE 5seconds of summer and Shawn Mendes but my favorite music : 5 seconds of summer ( 5sos)

I like a lot of old bands. My favorite band is the Beatles

One of the best Bands ever!!

Arctic Monkeys, BB Brunes, Ben Harper, Benni Benassi, Beth Gibbons, Bjork, Blink 182, Cocorosie, Cold War Kids, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Damien Rice, David Guetta, Death Cab For Cutie, Death In Vegas, Depeche Mode, Dido, Dionysos, Emiliana Torrini, Emilie Simon, Fall Out Boy, Fatboy Slim, Feist, Franz Ferdinand, Ghinzu, Goldfrapp, Gorillaz, Green Day, Hushpuppies, Indochine, Ivy, Jack Johnson, Jehro, John Lennon, Justice, Kasabian, Kate Nash, Keren Ann, KoRn, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Massive Attack, Menomena, MGMT, Mika, Moby, MUSE, Nirvana, Operator Please, Origa, Panic! At The Disco, Peter Bjorn and John, Placebo, Portishead, Radiohead, Regina Spektor, Rage Against The Machine, Renan Luce, Sia, Simian, Simian Mobile Disco, SMASH MOUTH, Snow Patrol, Stereophonics, Sum 41, The Beatles, The Fratellis, The Gossip, The Hives, The Hoosiers, The Long Blondes, The Last Shadow Puppets, The Offspring, The Strokes, The Verve, The White Stripes, The Wombats, The Wriggles, Thedø, TRAVIS, Syd matters, All Leather, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Bloody Beetroots, Steve Aoki, Parenthetical Girls, Cat Power, The Ting Tings.... And a lot more 😛
dear god it's even on aphabetical order 🙂

I didn't recognize it until I have read your comment 😃

So many bands and singers but you don't even think about Jim Morrison?! Dear lord...

My favourites bands are Pink Floyd , led zeppelin , Doors and Genesis

You have freakin' taste!!!
What about Black Sabbath, Guns n' Roses, Lou Reed, The Stooges, Frank Zappa, Neil Young? 😛

The Killers, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Love of lesbian, Imagine dragons

I looooove Mother Mother!!!