Which game are you playing recently? Games

Stardew Valley. Been obsessed since December!

i play The Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild and Skyward s
wort or Super Smash bros Ultimate on my switch or genshin impact on mobile

Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl

It's a long time since I haven't played. Maybe I'll start a new game of A Blind Legend. I know this game almost by heart. But a good paper RPG would be cool too if I can find some people.

I'm playing Puzzle Breakers and Disney Heroes Battle Mode.

Darkest Dungeon
and Lobotomy corporation

KSP (perfect for tech geeks lol) and YSflight (a very old but good flight and flight combat sim).

Horizon: Forbidden West actually, and again im also playing Persona 5: Strikers.

Horizon: Forbidden West actually, and again im also playing Persona 5: Strikers.
Oh, horizon forbidden west? I bought it 2 days ago (with friend in Turkey). It's a very cool game, just like its first part

Sims 4, pubg and minecraft

Skyrim. I couldn't stop playing this week. It was both really great because it's such an amazing game but also horrific because time didn't seem to stop XD. I highly recommend this game for those who haven't tried yet

Mobile Legends, últimamente lo juego muy seguido

Skyrim. I couldn't stop playing this week. It was both really great because it's such an amazing game but also horrific because time didn't seem to stop XD. I highly recommend this game for those who haven't tried yet
Yeah for real! I'm also obsessed of this game couple of months already, it's amazing.
Hey have you played other elder Scrolls? This world has an amazing lore

darkest dungeon!
it's quite interesting 4 me

Pokémon violet together with my fiance and Disney Dreamlight Valley.

EU4

Venge.io

Really love to play osu! Right now. But sometimes can convince me valorant