Reason why happy: I finally got Nintendo Switch & Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Detroit: Become Human

I loved this game!

I'm playing Warframe 🙂

Zelda Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey

428 Shibuya Scramble.
It’s my 5th sound novel.

Europa Universalis IV

Atm I'm mostly playing offline games, like Assassin's Creed, Batman, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, The Sims, some shooters like Bioshock, Metro... I totally fell in love with the Witcher two years ago but I've only played the Wild Hunt, even the Gwynt online game 😆
I must play 3DS again. It's been sleeping for months! o-o Link needs me, and my Animal Crossing cute village too >.<
Pc online games I usually play are League of Legends, Overwatch, Black Desert, Dead by Daylight, F13 and some more, but more usually these ones 😁

I like playing FIFA games too much. Because I like fútbol

I like playing FIFA games too much. Because I like fútbol , is there anyone like playing it too?

Just recently finished Resident Evil 2: Remake (excellent game, one of the best if not the best in the Resident Evil series and probably one of the best remakes ever done)

Now I need to finish God Of War and start with Spiderman and AC: Odyssey. So many games for not so much time. Being an adult sucks sometimes :_

Mario Kart 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Ehm, i play minecraft on the pc :0
And Battlelands on the Phone 🙂

Hi, I am playing « DomiNations » on @ since 2015. Very interesting game , alone or in a team

Volleyball ... 🙂

PubG mobile, CS go, basketball,soccer.

Fallout 4 is my obsession. ♡ (NV is pretty nice, 76 is shxt)
RDR2 comes after.

Finished God of War and Marvel's Spider-Man, both quite cool, especially GoW with that surprising end.

Hyped for the second part of these two.

Now, I am about to start AC: Odyssey or Yakuza Zero.

Now playing : Yoshi's Crafted World

Reason why : i love Many Fish in the Sea level because of clown fish (reminds me of Finding Nemo movie)