What's your favourite flower?☺️ Anything and everything

What's your favourite flower?

rose, lily and violet.

🌸🌹🌻

I Love Roses , but also poppys and Vergissmeinnicht (Do they also exist in other countries and if so, what do you call them?)

The black rose
It's beautiful and its also my favourite colour 🙂

*coughs*
Milkweed
(Blood flower)

I Love Roses , but also poppys and Vergissmeinnicht (Do they also exist in other countries and if so, what do you call them?)

Well, i guess we can simply ask. @all : What are Myosotis palustris or Myosotis sylvatica called in your country? I only found the name forget-me-not but i'm pretty sure that there are other names too? 😉
There are also the Brunnera macrophylla which are from the Kaukasus with some interesting varieties, because the leaf is silver.😁
My favourite flowers are the black or dark red varieties of Hemerocallis, the special varieties of Hosta, and the red flowering Epimedium.

lisianthus, poppies, marigold, tulips.

🪷🪷🪷

🌹🌷🌺

Orchidee 🌸

🌻🌻🌻

Gerbera

Oh my goodness! This type of flower is not allowed to be planted in our country!!! So I've never seen them before!

The black rose
It's beautiful and its also my favourite colour 🙂
Yes, I also like them very much. I seem to like dark things very much! And I think you should have watched the American drama 'Wednesday'

tulips! 🌷

Oh, of course it's peonies. Flowers of incredible beauty. When I have my own house, I will definitely plant them in the garden so that they delight me and everyone around with their splendor.

Forget-me-nots