What word/expression is very difficult to translate to other languages? Anything and everything

In Portuguese, we have this expression 'eita', which may mean many things and nothing at all at the same time. It is used to express different things, such as surprise or sarcasm. The interjection 'oh' in English is somehow close, but our expression implies more. haha

Just like "nå" in Danish and "cazzo/me cojoni) in the language of the ancient Romans ahahaha

Wunschdenken oder Wonneproppen. Jedenfalls weiß ich nicht, ob es die Wörter in anderen Sprachen überhaupt gibt 🙂

Whole polish language

'gezellig' in Dutch. Cosy comes closes, but that still doesn't translate it

Fast wie " gesellig " auf deutsch? 😂

In Germany we have the word "Dreikäsehoch" (literally: "Three cheese high") for a little cheeky kid wich overestimates itself

Oder " Rotznase "🙂

Have to agree on 'gezellig' in Dutch.

It is nearly impossible to translate. Cozy comes closest, but poorly. It is used to bescribe a social atmosphere, settings and rooms or places, but is also used as an affirmative answer.

Try the Dutch word "drop" to translate.... Its a dutch candy.
I wonder what kind of word we get in other languages hihi.
For the foreign person Who lived outside of Holland here the google-link to know what kind of candy i mean; 🙂

https://www.google.nl/search?safe=vss&biw=1366&bih=628&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=0ngpXPK-EZCSsAfV0IqYAw&q=snoep+drop&oq=snoep+drop&gs_l=img.3..0j0i7i30j0i5i30j0i8i30l2j0i24.19709.21158..21762...0.0..0.104.500.5j1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i10i19j0i19j0i7i30i19j0i7i10i30j0i8i7i30j0i10i24.yhbj6ETUYfs

Licorice is the closest english name.
But it is indeed different here in the Netherlands, because of the many different styles: Sweet, salty, extra salty, mega salty, soft, hard or combined with other flavours.

Maybe "Tutear" is the most difficult word to translate into English. "Tutear" means that you address someone by using the Spanish pronoun, "Tú" instead of "Usted". We use it when we want someone to be less formal in their conversation. Basically to address someone informally.

English language does not make that distinction (If you want to address someone cordially you simply name him/her as Mr. or Mrs./ Sir-Ma'am...)

Same case with "Ser" and "Estar". In Spanish language they have different purposes but in English both mean "To be".

I noticed that in English it is said only 'i love you' and it is not specified otherwise if it concerns the love towards a person or a feeling of friendship.
In Italy we distinguish the type of feeling.

"Ti voglio bene" it's for friends, for mom and dad, for a loved one.
I think that this is transatable as "I want your good".. maybe??

"Ti amo" means "I love you" you use it only towards the person you love.

Although now many girls also use it to the closest friends, a bit 'to joke a little' to show more feeling. Generally towards the best friend.

impressive enough part of Russian words
and expressions is not translated. Obscene words too. especially sad for obscene words.