I wish somebody knew that... Anything and everything

Please feel free to post something you wish that others would knew... or you want to tell but can't. Like for example a love letter you could never send or opinions, that you are afraid to share or if somthing happened to you, that you want to talk about (or just something you wish that others knew).

Edit by bao__han .

yeah , i would love to here someonce experieneces 🙂

I wish others knew that beauty is only skin deep, because I feel like in today's generation, people focus more on what a person looks like then actually getting to know them for who they are.

Edit by Echirise .

I wish others would know that it's okay no to be okay from time to time

I'm not a religious person, but
I wish people, Christians and religion teachers had less prejudices and knew that true Satanism is actually a good thing, although the Roman church always makes propaganda about idiot guys who define themselves as satanists, even though they know nothing about it.
Satanism is a religion that leads you to the discovery of the Paradise on Earth, to live your present life as best as you can and to enjoy it (but the Satan Bible clearly states you must NOT harm or kill ANY living being, which include animals as well as humans, of course, and that's why many satanists are vegans)

I know these things because in a period of my life I pursued a search in esoterism, and therefore I had to leave all of my prejudices and fears behind.
Anyway, if I should advise a religion to follow between Christian Catholicism or Satanism, according to my personal philosophy and to my personal ignorance, I would advise Satanism

Edit by LeonardGray1 .

I wish people knew that... we can all do a little that goes a long way in terms of environmental work and keeping our planet as clean / happy as possible. As citizens of Earth we can definitely contribute in small ways, we just need to get started on it! 🙂 Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

i wish that people knew that kindness is the key of everything.

I wish people would accept that the more you know, the less you know. We can only communicate from our depth of understanding and level of perception.

I wish more people understood plastic is bad for the environment and sign this petition to get it banned (and fund it if that were possible). Anyway here is the link to the petition: https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-pass-a-law-to-ban-single-use-plastic

I wish people would notice, that even if they talk bad behind your back, you will still notice it.