Friendship between Men and Women Everyday life and customs

Do you belive In friendship between Men and Women? Can it exist for a long time? It. S interesting to read your comments.

It can exist. It's not as common in endurance, it mostly leads to intimate interactions when both people doesn't have partner, it often ends as romantic relationship of course, but it's not something impossible to exist, like many people still repeat.

It is different than the same sex friendships, it's hard to not think about some stuff when you are attracted to Your friend (of opposite sex ), but being attracted doesn't mean you can't be just friends.

Zgadzam się w 100 %

Of course, I’ve seen men and women as friends, and I tried being friends with boys as well. I once heard from a girl that I knew that it’s easier to be friends with boys, than with girls, and she told me of the benefits. I believed her and was ready to give my soul to Satan just to be friends with boys. But only recently, when I cared the least, I started a friendship with my male classmate, and things didn’t go smooth….
And, NO, I’m not blaming men. What I’m saying is that people should be good friends, regardless the gender

It can exist.

It's naturally possible when the necessary conditions are met. Both sides should be mature enough to know that friendship is something above all other types of relations between two people. Mutual respect sets some exact borders between friendship and the beyond. In this conditions, such a friendship can challenge with the any span of time.

I most of all do not understand people who say that something cannot be in this vast unexplored universe. so of course it is. However, many of us may not have experienced this.

100%. Tends to become less common when a man/woman is in a heterosexual relationship.

If you state your point clearly, it is possible, of course.

I most of all do not understand people who say that something cannot be in this vast unexplored universe. so of course it is. However, many of us may not have experienced this.
I fully agree. I have to say that recently I realized that women are not making efforts for long time if this brings nothing to them. This compared with men. They are generally more selfish. Hence in a friendship they should have an advantage

I fully agree. I have to say that recently I realized that women are not making efforts for long time if this brings nothing to them. This compared with men. They are generally more selfish. Hence in a friendship they should have an advantage
That. S an interesting opinion. I can agree with you. Generally friendship between Men and Women is a very breakable things...

It can be beneficial

What I’m saying is that people should be good friends, regardless the gender
...regardless of anything.

I think it's harder for men and women to be friends. There's always gonna be exceptions that people will refer to.
I'm just basing this on my own experience.

My own experience has taught me that men and women need to keep some distance if they want to maintain a simple friendship in the long run. Once both parties get too close, one of them might get romantic ideas.