What typical food of other countries do you eat? Everyday life and customs

Hi! I love mexican food, Mc Donald's or Burger King's burger but I really don't like sushi! (No offense). And you?
P.S. Obviously I also like pizza, pasta, especially spaghetti, lasagne and tortellini and some typical sicilian dishes. And you?

Indian, Mexican/texan

I love the Sicilian kitchen! Amo la cucina Siciliana!

Grande!!

Vuol dire bravo!

I am from a mixed background and in general, I eat a variety of foods. Typically I go for Vietnamese/Chinese food, as I grew up with it.

Edit by Eurasian-Girl .

Yeah, same with me... a variety of foods from different countries. Chinese definitely belongs to it, the special difference to Vietnamese food isn't really clear to me I must admit. Same with the specialty of Sicilian food. I mean... who doesn't love italian one? Great noodle and pizza receipts ( and I know there's much more than just Spaghetti and Speciale 😉 ) ... and yeah, US food I always love... yes, typical ones like burger and donuts *yummy* 😃 and such... but same as with Italian you also find much more US things - if you ever celebrated Thanksgiving Day in an American family you know what I mean... 😉 So much different specialties we normally don't have even on Christmas or a big family parties 😃 ... in my case the invitation came from Americans living here in Germany but were originally from Las Vegas so it was a mix of American and Mexican food, I cannot explain anything what they prepared but it all was extremely tasty *yummy* 😃 . And if you ever visit the area around Kaiserlautern check out the US and Mexican restaurants in our area, worth to visit. Because here there's a big population of US citizens and that is why the US and Mexican restaurants are very original, e.g. typical US Southern State food (very hot 😃 ) and such cause it's owned by original Southern State Natives... like I said... not only the big Burger chain restaurants are US food 😉

Yeah, same with me... a variety of foods from different countries. Chinese definitely belongs to it, the special difference to Vietnamese food isn't really clear to me I must admit. Same with the specialty of Sicilian food. I mean... who doesn't love italian one? Great noodle and pizza receipts ( and I know there's much more than just Spaghetti and Speciale 😉 ) ... and yeah, US food I always love... yes, typical ones like burger and donuts *yummy* 😃 and such... but same as with Italian you also find much more US things - if you ever celebrated Thanksgiving Day in an American family you know what I mean... 😉 So much different specialties we normally don't have even on Christmas or a big family parties 😃 ... in my case the invitation came from Americans living here in Germany but were originally from Las Vegas so it was a mix of American and Mexican food, I cannot explain anything what they prepared but it all was extremely tasty *yummy* 😃 . And if you ever visit the area around Kaiserlautern check out the US and Mexican restaurants in our area, worth to visit. Because here there's a big population of US citizens and that is why the US and Mexican restaurants are very original, e.g. typical US Southern State food (very hot 😃 ) and such cause it's owned by original Southern State Natives... like I said... not only the big Burger chain restaurants are US food 😉
Wat is met Flönz n' Kölsch, Du rheinische Jong? Das Spiel vom FC gegen Gladbach war legendär! 🙂

any food if I'm hungry

Steaks

Asian food bc I’m Eurasian and my family… like Asian food loll also some african specialities bc I lived there

"Sauerbraten" is the german sweet sauer dish

Korean cuisine

And "Curry saussage" its far away from Curry in China Japan or india

any food if I'm hungry
I side with that! If I can choose, I like Asian food a lot. Italian food stood right next to it. I also love some Arabian dishes and of course some traditional German food.

I like Mexican, Italian, Chinese and Korean cuisines, but I especially love bulgogi and kimchi.

I love discovering food of 'underrated' countries, such as in Central Asia or Oceania... You really should try it, it's worth a bite 😋

Well, In China, the types of food are likely to be more complex and diverse.
I can summarize the characteristics of the Chinese diet in the following points:
FIRST: Chinese food is different in all seasons
Eating seasonally throughout the year is another major feature of Chinese cooking. Since ancient times, China has been seasoned and served according to seasonal changes, with mellow and thick flavors in winter and light and cool in summer; more stewed and simmered in winter, more cold and frozen in summer.
SECOND: Chinese food is about beauty
Chinese cooking is not only technically exquisite, but also has a tradition of paying attention to the aesthetics of dishes, paying attention to the harmony of color, aroma, taste, shape and utensils of food. Whether it is a red radish or a cabbage heart, it can be carved in various shapes, unique, to achieve the harmony of color, aroma, taste, shape and beauty, giving people a special enjoyment of high spiritual and material unity.
THIRD: Eating with a focus on emotions
Chinese cooking has long focused on taste and interest, and has strict requirements not only for the color, aroma and taste of the meals and snacks, but also for their naming, the way of taste, the rhythm of the meal, and the interspersing of entertainment. The names of Chinese dishes can be said to be magical, elegant and commonplace. The names of dishes are both based on the main, auxiliary, seasoning and cooking methods of realistic naming, but also according to historical stories, myths and legends, celebrity food interest, the image of dishes to name, such as "family fortune(The Hotchpotch)", "General over the bridge(braised snakehead)", " Lion's Head(Large Meetballs)", "beggar’s chicken (baked mud-coated chicken)", "Dragon and Phoenix(stewed snake and chicken)", "Hongmen Banquet(A general term for the seven dishes in Chinese cuisine)", "Dongpo braised pork(Dongpo is a famous poet in Chinese history. Since he invented this dish, the dish is named after him)".
LAST ONE :Combination of Food and Medicine
Chinese cooking techniques, which have a close connection with health care, have been used thousands of years ago to say that 'medicine and food have the same origin' and 'medicine and food have the same function', using the medicinal value of food ingredients to make a variety of delicious dishes for the purpose of preventing and treating certain diseases."