Your favourite music English

My favourite music is regueton because it is a popular genre

I really like to listen kpop and classical music. Kpop has several musical genres, such as R & B, ballads or pop that are really very good. The classical music is also very good, the sounds and rhythm is very beautiful, sweet but emotional at the same time. I really love these two types of music.

I really like Salsa !! 💃🏻💃🏻 And also cumbia ! You know ... the movements are really nice ! And of course the rhythm is beautiful, in the same way I like to listen rock music 🎶 Because the lyrics are good with a good message. For example I used to listen the kiss band or Guns N’ Roses

I love rock, but I also like listening to some pop songs

I love rock music , because I remembered when I was a child and I traveled to Quito with my grandfather , he loved "soda stereo "

I like all the kind of the music, but my favorite is the pop music because has a good sound and the lyrics of the songs has sense and my favorite song is Lost on you.

music from movie

Pop music

my favorite music is rock and salsa.

right now I'm really into rock, alternative,and indie

Alternative and indie pop and rock make up most of what I listen to but I also have mainstream pop and rock, punk, country, big band, blues, showtunes, jazz and other genres of music in my rotation. I have songs that I consider favorites (A+ songs, my highest song rating) in all of the mentioned genres.

I have a vast selection of music taste, it’s goes from thrasher, punk, classic rock, alternative rock, metal, pop, y2k, indie, blues, jazz, reggae, hip hop classics, rap, psychedelic blues/rock, Jrock/Jpop songs from anime, tech( vocaloid, dubstep remixes, trap remixes), emo rap, screamo emo, classic piano, piano covers, harp classics, etc etc etc.

I like metal, rock, blues, some of vivaldi, 70´s rock, kpop, .... but sometimes folk music from another countries, of fusion with diferent styles. Music in another languages because is curious how sound singing in rusian, japanese, mongolian or serbian, for example.