Offering correspondence, English help and feedback English

Howdy all. I've noticed that a lot of the people here are much younger than I am so I haven't responded to any requests for English pen pals because they might not be interested in writing someone as old as I am. So rather than reaching out to people requesting pen pals, I'll offer myself up as one.

I think that people of all ages have a lot to share with each other. Exchanging information and ideas helps us learn from and understand each other. I think that's one of the ways to work towards a better world.

One of the things I like to write about most is music. I'm not one of those old people stuck in the past and just listening to what they did when they were listening to while in high school or college. I actively seek out new music from new artists although I generally stick to alternative and indie pop and rock.

I also like to write about art, travel, science fiction (mainly literature), science, photography, food, wine, the state of the world, politics, the environment and many other things.

I have helped other people with their English in the past and am very happy to offer suggestions for how to write things that sound more "natural" to someone from the United States.

Edit by PolyguySJ .

Hello!

I from France!