i need someone to recommend some english songs to me English

like my topid said,i like music very much
now i wanna improve my english ,so i need someone to recommend some english songs to me.
whatever type ,just good song is ok
thank u in advance !!!

Michael Jackson's songs are very good, I suggest you listen to. All classical.

Evanescence - My Immortal, U2- Vertigo, One, Beautiful day, Eric Clapton - Tears in heaven, Sia - soon we'll be found and the other her songs...

ask someone who is English, about English songs.

Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rage Against the Machinge, Robin Trower, Stevie Ray Vaughn

YOU can listen to music that Justin Bieber sings. they're very good!

Try Some nice slow music or look for lyrics! :walkman

You should listen to some slow songs. (:

How about...
The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert
Believe - Brooks & Dunn
When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus

A couple of my favorite bands are Muse and Incubus, truly brilliant music! However, it will be hard to understand all of the lyrics until you look them up. Its the same with most music though, you can always find lyrics at azlyrics.com or a similar site.

Well, all songs from Linkin Park are awesome, but my favourite is Breaking the Habit. 🙂 Try also Three Days Grace, it's good band too

Oh music is so much fun. When I feel punky I listen to the Vandals - my girlfriend's dead...they're from the 90's and pretty fast pace. When I feel mellow I listen to random stuff like jeff buckley - hallelujah...however my first favorite band was a little ska band called reel big fish and a song called beer. Good times 😛

postal service is mello and easy to understand

kt Tunstall is very good, but i suggest looking at Owl City or the Beatles. the newest young stars are Taylor swift, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cirus, and Justin Beber. don't listen to Kesha or lady gaga, their songs don't make any sense and wont help you any. 🙂

Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, NOT JUSTIN BIEBER, Black Eyed Peas, Louis Armstrong, Billie Holiday, La Roux, BoB, and Tech N9ne

Hayley Westenra~ she's from New Zealand, and she has a wonderful voice~~!

Sia - Breathe me
Keane - Somewhere only we know
Emiliana Torrini - Sunny road

(Those songs are all about love, hope you'll like it 😉)

Hey, soul sister - Train
Soak up the Sun - Shery Crow
Fireflies - Owl City
All in my head - Nick Lachey
How do you sleep? - Jesse McCartney
Too Little Too Late - JoJo
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional

🙂