Fans of NBA or Euroleague? English

efrasyab
efrasyab
Casual

Are there any NBA-lovers here? Or European basketball? What do you think about this year's NBA Playoffs and All-Stars? What about Panathinaikos' powerful performance?

filip1897
filip1897
Casual

Nba is great and beatiful. :]

Tmac
Tmac

i love NBA and basketball....

crina77d
crina77d

I like NBA :D I liked the all stars . i like the slam dunk contest :( Dwight Howard lost :((

taneltein
taneltein
Casual

i love my European basketball, EUROBASKET 2009 IS COMING ! ! ! POLAND 7-20 SEPTEMBER ! !

efrasyab
efrasyab
Casual

well, latvia israel g.britain and bulgaria disqualified yesterday in eurobasket 2009. i think bulgaria and israel were really weak but britain and latvia were not. greece is suprising. i thought they would be better. spain is still good. germany and croatia played their best. turkey was better than i expect. russia was a huge disappointing.

eurobasket 2009 has lack of nba stars this time, but it's still really fun. surely everybody would like to see kirilenko, nowitzki, okur, jasikevicus and some other stars...

kakui05
kakui05

I Love this Game... NBA !
My favorite players is Clyde Dexler !

Can we talk about Basketball and improve my spoken English ?

Remus
Remus
Global Moderator

nba sux...euroleague is way better

Xavier
Xavier
Casual

NBA basketball is the only way to go....superstar players at another level great to watch!

Remus
Remus
Global Moderator

nba is more money and show than real basketball

KonekoNya
KonekoNya

Euopean! I never watch sports, but I keep up on the scores. I olny watch sport scores for Europe though, even though I live in the USA