HELP : I need to improve my english skills ! English

Hello all,
I am Laura, 21, from France.
I really need to improve my English to be accepted in the university I want to study in one year and a half. So I am looking for some people to talk in English with. No matter if English is not your mother tongue, if you are not bilingual or whatever. No matter where you come from, if you are a girl or a boy. I am interested in a lot of things : litterature, languages, sports, animals, ethology, cinema, theatre, culture, information, writing, photography... So if you have in common with me one of these hobbies, please don't hesitate to send me a message, I'll respond to you (maybe not that fast, I currently am in exams period so...). I am looking for friends, for people with whom I can speak about every subject.

I am waiting for your messages!

PS : I am sorry for my awful English.

Hey Laura! I'm Weiran from China and...I have to admit that my English is not that good, but I'd love to correspond with you. So leave me a comment or email if you're interested please 😉

Thanks a lot I sent you a message 🙂

Hi Laura. I am Karol, I'm 18 years old and I can be your penpal 😉 Let me know if you are interested in it.

Hello all,
I am Laura, 21, from France.
I really need to improve my English to be accepted in the university I want to study in one year and a half. So I am looking for some people to talk in English with. No matter if English is not your mother tongue, if you are not bilingual or whatever. No matter where you come from, if you are a girl or a boy. I am interested in a lot of things : litterature, languages, sports, animals, ethology, cinema, theatre, culture, information, writing, photography... So if you have in common with me one of these hobbies, please don't hesitate to send me a message, I'll respond to you (maybe not that fast, I currently am in exams period so...). I am looking for friends, for people with whom I can speak about every subject.

I am waiting for your messages!

PS : I am sorry for my awful English.

Hi Laura,

I'm Asanka from Sri Lanka. I don't see any wrong in your English. I am a University graduate in Engineering and now working for a private firm. I think, we have common interests in the areas that you have mentioned. I'm not a native English speaker, but i'm very comfortable with English, too. I like to talk about Culture, Information, Sports. I like music as well. If you want to write or correspond, just let me know.
My email : (email hidden)

Regards,
Asanka

Edit by asankacool .