The last movie you saw Films, music, TV

It was De Plus Belle

I last saw movie "Seven Pounds". I will not write about it too much but it movie is very moving and introducing very sad story. I recommend this movie 🙂

stranger things

"The shape of water"
a film different from the usual, very particular, perhaps a little slow, but delicate and full of various feelings, in fact it reflects very much what happens in reality, that is combating what is different, because the unknown is scary, the end is very beautiful

the last movie i watched was Hot Persuit

La Grande Bellezza! Formidable!

Black Panther.

Middle school: The worst time of my Life

the open house

I am a legend(the best film)!

Les patients, very funny for a movie about a guy who got paralised from the neck down and has to recover.

I saw Russian film “Ice”. It is the best film that I saw! After view, everyone must ponder about his life. Also, I am figure skater and this film about figure skating !!

Interstellar for the 6th! The musics of Hans Zimmer are wonderful!

Call me by your name...How romantic!

Black Panther.
It got everything you wanna see in a superhero movie. It's interesting. But maybe not very special ha ha.

The Maze Runner
If you didn't read the book it might be a gorgeous movie...but I read it...so no I don't like the film
I really try to like it because I love Thomas sangster and Dylan O'Brien- but idk it makes me angry to see how they realize the book into a movie

I saw Watchman at least.

It was Lincoln, a great and instructive movie concerning the 13th american amendment of its Constitution.
Sad but, well realized