The last movie you saw Films, music, TV

Watching School of Rock now, awesome movie

Yeah "Bohemian Rhapsody" too 🙂 It was great.

I-Robot

I just saw Lord of the rings

I saw Lord of the Rings 1, The Rellowship of the Ring.👌🏻

For everyone... black mirror on Netflix is wow

Bird Box on Netflix.

The last movie that I saw is Bird box on Netflix and I have only a world to describe it... WOW 😮

Two last movies that I saw:

- Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse: GREAT animation movie, very styley, funny and fresh. Highly recommended to the fans and no-fans of Spidey.

- Tak3n: First one was a good action movie, second one was a bummer but the third one is almost a B movie. Awful plot, awful FX and awful performances.

You're not you

"allegiant" (from the divergent series)

tbh, i think it was kinda bad. I like the books way more in the first place.
the acting was oke, but not great or something. The storyline was a bit different from the book
and i didn't like it. The main character did okay, but the relationship between her and her "boyfriend" looked
really fake in my eyes, and because of that the storyline became hard to follow so i was happy i read the book so
i knew how it should be.
If don't recommend watching the movie.

First Mission Impossible and it was rubbish... I love the series, but the first one was crap!

Back to the Future (the first one).
It was on the TV. And it always have been one of my favourite movie, so I watched it ... Like again.
And of course, I loved it.
The story, the characters are great, and the actors are playing really good.

The Upside

The Village.

It was "Last Christmas"

The last movie was Brokeback Mountain - my favorite movie for all time.

I think the last movie I saw was IT but I don't really like horror movie. I do think the storyline is pretty good thoug.