Justin Bieber Sucks! Films, music, TV

Anyone agree with me that Justin Bieber is stupid

yes

I thought we were over him 🙄 never understood the appeal.

He was killed by Cthulhu in South Park!

What? Never saw that one. Mother never let me watch south park growing up

I don't remember which one, but there are 3 episodes with Cthulhu and Bieber dies in one of them.

He sucks either way. Never understood why girls liked him.

He was killed by Cthulhu in South Park!
Good!

In fact, I thought so 10 years ago, but I stopped to think that cause I didn't hear about him during several years, until this topic arrived. But it was funny to talk about South Park.

I thought we were over him 🙄 never understood the appeal.
Thought so. Only thing I rememvber about him is that he threw up his snack in the middle of a concert during which he wasn't singing for real and that he is my secret weapon when I struggle to poop.

In fact, I thought so 10 years ago, but I stopped to think that cause I didn't hear about him during several years, until this topic arrived. But it was funny to talk about South Park.
Oh yes.. I 'member those episodes with Cthulhu. 'Member the Coon?

Nope, I didn't see those episodes, I just knew about it. The thing is, I haven't found them in audiodescription yet.

Nope, I didn't see those episodes, I just knew about it. The thing is, I haven't found them in audiodescription yet.
Don't they do the audiodescription at the same time with translation?

What's the problem with Justin Bieber? I never really cared about him so I don't know much about him, but I think he's a nice guy. Why do you dislike him so much?

Noteally. Now, there are more audiodescription, but it's more frequent for new things. Those episodes are quite old.
@Chaos He was kind of stupid when he started to be famous. Out of his musics quite commercial, he for example met someone from Germany. He didn't know that Germany was a country.

@Chaos He was kind of stupid when he started to be famous. Out of his musics quite commercial, he for example met someone from Germany. He didn't know that Germany was a country.

But didn't he start to be famous like 10 years ago? I'm assuming he's changed since then.
About the Germany thing: I just googled that and simply found a video, where he said he doesn't know what "German" means. However you would judge that, it was from 2010. So I don't know if there is a more recent incident, but I don't think you can keep holding things against him that happened 12 years ago, when these things are as insignificant as not knowing a certain country.

So, especially with your reasoning, I don't understand why you would dislike someone so much and actively discuss your distaste of said person publicly on a website.

But didn't he start to be famous like 10 years ago? I'm assuming he's changed since then.
About the Germany thing: I just googled that and simply found a video, where he said he doesn't know what "German" means. However you would judge that, it was from 2010. So I don't know if there is a more recent incident, but I don't think you can keep holding things against him that happened 12 years ago, when these things are as insignificant as not knowing a certain country.

So, especially with your reasoning, I don't understand why you would dislike someone so much and actively discuss your distaste of said person publicly on a website.

I don't thin many people actively dislike him anymore. He is forgotten somehow. He used to be disliked for he wasn't a very pleasing person publicly, but more than all,, he had fangirls who were extremely annoying, just like there are fangirls for BTS nowadays.

I don't really hate him. Sometimes I like laug:ing about him (like the idea of the episode of Southpark) but I like laughing about lots of people, even those I like. I don't like his music and Germany isn't an unknown country, especially when you're 16. But maybe he's less stupide now. I was only talking about reasons which can put someone to hate him. They can be good or bad, but that's understandable. 12 years ago, I hated him because everyone around me did. It was stupide, I confess. I never liked his music, but I respect lots of artists despites the fact I dislike what they do.
Another reason is the fact that they made him appear in episodes of series as an actor. I don't like the idea to make appear a popular artist in a movie or series. If this artist is a good enough actor, I don't mind, but apparently, it isn't the case. I let people who can see say if I'm write or wrong. Those cameos are for marketing. But that's only an ideologic reason, everyone doesn't have to agree with me.