TV series Films, music, TV

Breaking Bad and Better call Saul of course!

I'm watching Dark and I finished The Boys. In animated series (not japanimation even if I like it too too, but there are allready several topics about it), I recomand you three French productions : Chris Colorado (with in OV the regular French voices of Jim Carey and Morgan Freeman) a post apocalyptic series. Lastman, the prequel of a French comics. The last is Argaï the prophecy even if it's for children. It's a story about time travel, something between The Sleeping Beauty, Star Wars, The Fifth Element and Blade Runner. It will be adapted in live action series, more mature. But the animated series is quite good, with a violence you cannot see today in an occidental animated series for youngsters. For example, you can see the death of several characters.
If I could find old series in audiodescription, I would watch the original V, Babylon V, the Stargate franchise and the 2000s version of Battlestar Galactica.

What shows do you watch during this pandemic?
I am watching Limitless.

I'm thinking about an other series I'm looking for. It's not a TV but a scifi radio series of the 80s from the BBC untitled Earth Search.

Anyone knows a TV series called "God Friended me"? I really suggest you watching that, because It's really engaging. Peace out!😉

Game of Thrones, Sex Education, NCIS, NCIS New Orleans and of course the Mentalist. And Orange Is The New Black, Unbelievable.

i love Peaky Blinders

Braunschlag

Everything on Disney + 😂

Hp lol and others

The big bang theory!!

how i met your mother, stranger things, the umbrella academy, la casa de papel, anne with an E

The Magicians, CSI:Miami, Hannibal and Chicago Fire

Breaking Bad, Sherlock, Gossip Girl, Modern Family, The Office, Mr Robot, Community, Kimmy Schmidt, Brooklyn 99, Black Mirror, How I Met Your Mother, Empire...
That's all my series