if u were a writer what would u write about Films, music, TV

I would try to integrate the things I love most, music, wine, art and food into a story. I think it would be interesting to have four characters each focused on one of the things I love and explore how they interact with each other and inspire each other transforming the passion they see in each other into creations in their area of interest.

i would write a diary

I would write a haunting novel.

I'll write about my life as a story!!

I would write about an agent and his enemy. But it will be an action and comedy film.

If I ever find the discipline... I will write a book about raising children and all that goes right and/or wrong. OR a book about the abysmal educational system in Germany.

I would write about mystery story or science fictional story

I would try to write a "Noir" novel, like Chandler, but not in a big city, but in the german countryside, in old dark villages full of halftimbered houses. Some corrupt police-men, a private eye without dreams and desires and a society full off hypocrisy.

I'm a bad writer, but I guess I'd write a realistic book about how being deaf affects your life, how it is difficult and how it can be solved. I think it's important that people can know about it
That's an amazing concept! A company in Belgium has made a movie about someone that suddently becomes deaf. It made me cry and realize those things.

i would write about a romance novel wirh a love triangle or something with vampires
What kind of vampires would you use? I've read many books about different kinds and I would love to know what you have in mind about vampires

I'm really a writer 😅 currently I'm writing an astronomical romance novel. 'Cause I really love astronomy, night sky etc. I got inspiration from an astronaut Kalpana Chawla, who died in space.

I'm really a writer 😅 currently I'm writing an astronomical romance novel. 'Cause I really love astronomy, night sky etc. I got inspiration from an astronaut Kalpana Chawla, who died in space.
oh wauw! That's so coooool

Probably I'll also write about racism, feminism or things like about black lives matter.

I actually had already tried to write stories about students, astronauts, pilots, police officers, aviation engineers, etc. My stories are mainly sci-fis or detective stories. If I were a writer, I would wrote to continuing writing sci-fis or detective stories.

I would write a kind of guide to life for children... Just describing the world and how it works in very simple terms. I would give advice that I wish I had, including explanations and justifications for why we do things the way that we do.

The fabulous epopee of "poop-san".

oh wauw! That's so coooool
Thanks😅💖💖

I would indirectly write the story of someone among my family/friends ( by changing the places, names of characters, etc ...)