if u were a writer what would u write about Films, music, TV

if you were a writer or a script writer for a movie what would you write about?
I would write a gothic romance novel
or an obsession romance movie ☺

I would travel to an country do a vacation there and write a book about it!

This may sound cliche but I'm gonna write a story about a girl who is a chosen one with a Filipina representation.

I would travel to an country do a vacation there and write a book about it!
Same actually

This may sound cliche but I'm gonna write a story about a girl who is a chosen one with a Filipina representation.
That sounds amazing though! Representation is so important

I would write in a realistic style about things I experienced happening to other fictional people in a different form which means that all in all I share my thoughts in the book without writing a nonfictional text.

I am actually working on a few.
I almost finished a romantic novel, based on a true story.

air crash story

I would like write and illustrate creepy fairy tales

I write stories and I want to be a astronomer and a writer in the future. I write about fiction, science fiction, romantic and which I like. I'll write my autobiography.

I would write a Gothic story with gore, action and a supernatural love. I like monster's stories.

I write about ancient or imperial dynasties of different countries, and then I add some fantasy elements that have something to do with that culture. Before that though, I would look deeper into the culture.

Edit by lemondrop .

I would like write and illustrate creepy fairy tales
I wrote a book of creepy fairy tales! I love creepy Fairy Tales

Certainly an essay about France and it's communitarianism, lawless areas, and it's loss of French identity, culture and traditions.

I'd like to write a book about the feelings of pensioners: what do they think about, do they try to analyse their past, have they got any plans or maybe some troubles to solve. It'd be like a combination of thoughts of different people, their point of view...

I will write a mythical science fiction story.

At the moment, I'm working in a project. It's a novel of fantasy and a universe.

i would write about a romance novel wirh a love triangle or something with vampires