Favourite band or singer? Films, music, TV

BB Brunes, Phoenix, Olivier Millier, Vanessa Paradis, Coeur de Pirates & Hangar (:

Marilyn Manson! He is lord.

All Time Low, Simple Plan, Green day, Lifehouse, The Fray, We Are The In Crowd, We The Kings, Parachute, Dear Juliet, A Day To Remember, OneRepublic, Hurts, The Script, The Wanted, Nickelback, The Rawmus, The Cranberries, Linkin Park, 30 seconds to mars, The Calling, SUM 41, Rise Against, Yellow Card, Mayday Parade, ... 😃

GREENDAY

Mika 🙂

Ja uwielbiam AC/DC i Iron maiden no i moze jeszcze System of a down:3 Ogólnie rock hehe a z popu to jedynie B.A.P >_< jrock to An Cafe Girugamesh itd. 😁

Edited by Rei_MiChan .

ORELSAN DISIZ *-* <3

Skrillex and Green day🙂

My favorite bands and singers change over time, but I always come back to Kabát (czech band I grew up on) and Rammstein. I like music I can understand. I also like Ida Maria a lot, but with only two albums I can't listen to her anymore.

Phil Collins, Jean Jacques Goldman, Michael Jackson

Dream Theater!

Black Veil Brides, BMTH, Asking Alexandria, Brokencyde, Bullet for my valentine, Story of the Year

Since 2008 I love Red Hot Chili Peppers and I think that's love till the end of the world! But I must recommend polish band - Happysad, which is non-commercial and unknown for people from other countries. They play interesting music...something like alternative 🙂

Ed Sheeran , Rihanna ,One Direction,lady gaga ,coldplay ....

World: Michael Jackson
Polish: BAJM

It's always been so and always will be.

Definitely, Nightwish.
My favourite singers are Floor Jansen and Simone Simons (so I hope Floor will stay with Nightwish 🙂 )

Avril Lavigne😁

Ska-P, Pennywise, Matrioska, Elysium, The Locos, and others ska and punk bands.